Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

SSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Union City, NJ).

Interview

5 separate interviews for no apparent reason. Was a giant waste of time. They seem disorganized, no one knew what the other was doing. I don't think they had my intention of ever hiring me. I don't know why they put me through all that. However, the guy I did a ride along with was a great guy.

Uniform Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2016.

Interview

In total I did 8 interviews for this position. I was told by two different partners in management that if I got to the final interview, I had the job and it was just a meet and greet. I invested multiple hours as well as a full day ride along and a trip at my own expense to go to Cincinnati over the course of the 8 interviews. I was never given any negative feedback. In fact, I had overwhelmingly glowing feedback throughout the entire process. I finished the final interview and was told I would be contacted in 24 hours. I followed up after I heard nothing and was told a partner in the hiring process was out of the office but I would be followed up with the following day. Nothing. I followed up on the following day by reaching out to VP. I was then contacted a few hours later with a simple "We will not be offering you the position" I was shocked. I reached back out to the VP who did take my call. Once again I was told I was a flawless candidate but they choose someone with industry experience. Why I was moved through this long process when I had no chance to get the position is unbelievably frustrating. I was also asked extensive questions about my personal life which were not relevant to the position. Be very careful when considering Cintas. I feel I was deceived and strung along at great personal expense.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks ago for several positions & your company can't even call me to chat about it or possibly set up a interview. I had a interview with one of your manager's at the Maywood IL location but the day of interview he called me & cancelled saying he had a emergency in the field but would call back to reschedule interview. well that never happened & even when I called him to leave a message he didn't return my call. doesn't seem very uprofessional to do something like this? Have a wonderful day.

Route Service and Sales - IV Day Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The process from the very beginning is extremely misleading. I began with a prescreening phone interview that lead to a on site interview. At this point I was told that this isn't an interview at all that it's a screening to get to an interview. I had to pass a phone screening in order to have a face to face screening to receive an actual interview? It took nearly 5 weeks from the time I applied to get to the second screening and still hadn't made it to any actual consideration for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your short term goal?   1 Answer

Sales Representative - Uniform Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to cintas by one of their current sales reps. I interviewed with 5 different people at cintas and even did a ride along with one of their sales reps for half a day. Upon completion of my 5th interview, which happened to be with the director of sales for half of the country, I was told an offer was coming. Furthermore the hiring manager with whom I'd interviewed with and had been my point of contact, confirmed an offer was coming. From that point on I was not called, emailed, no letter in the mail, to discuss why I did not get an offer. I followed up 3 times by phone and email with the hiring manager, the same person that was very attentive during the process, and he ignored all of my communication. This was the most unprofessional and inconsiderate waste of my time I've ever been a part of. All I was looking for is an answer as to what was going on but he was too cowardly to speak to me after saying an offer was coming. Their loss, not mine. I would absolutely never want to work for or do business with cintas.

Interview Questions

• What type of sales experience did I have   1 Answer

Route Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa (Angola)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Tampa (Angola)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process is way too long. Four interviews and an all day ride along required. Each interview is separated by approximately a week to see if you made it to the next round. So be ready for a five week long process to even see if you have the job.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about Cintas?   1 Answer

Garment Inspector/Hanger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview no phone call back won't apply here ever again I hate phone interviews. What else is there to say but rude. Nervous going to apply again. Rude rude rude.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Olathe, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

Thorough and extensive. They call it a Meticulous Hiring Program and its a long process including face to face interviews. The marathon is worth it. They want to be sure you are a fit culturally. That means you will run their business like it was your own - profit driven.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Mason, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Rigid. Tough. Structured interview. Don't ask a lot of specific job questions. Very old school methods. Read from pamphlet. Lots of note taking by interviewers. Teams of two for all of them.

Route Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downsview, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Downsview, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

After two months of aplying they contacted me for an open interview where they interviewed as many people they could in one day, and we waited in a meeting room watching the most stupid movie ever (Elf movie - for kids) in a dark room with all other aplicants at the time.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last job when you had a dificult situation (in details).   1 Answer