Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

the process was kind of long and repetitive but still pretty comfortable. I interviewed with a recruiter, a district manager, an employee, a service manager, then both the DM and service manager. The last interview was mainly going over the offer. It definitely was a lot of personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had a bad situation with someone and how you turned it around.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I received a call from a lady in HR to set up a time to do a phone interview. She said she would call me the next day at 12:45. The next day I didn't hear from her so I called and left a voicemail around 1:15 asking if now was still a good time. I didn't get a call back until 3:15 pm, at which time I told her I was no longer available for the phone interview that day and we had to reschedule. She said she'd call me the next morning at 9:00. I didn't hear from her again so I called and left another v/m at 9:45 am. She called me back a few minutes later to finally do the phone interview. She asked a few basic questions and said someone would call me to schedule an in-person interview. I heard from someone a few days later and came in for an interview. The person interviewing me was 20 minutes late. Both of the ladies were kind when we actually did the interview, but their lack of punctuality was highly unprofessional.

Advanced Management Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

This on site interview provided a very thorough look in to the day-to-day responsibilities of the General Manager. All of the partners were very friendly and the company presents unlimited potential to promote.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jessup, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Jessup, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with an recruiter/service manager at a military career fair. That interview consisted of more behaviorial questions based on situational approaches. This interview went well and the interviewer was very pleasant and receptive in learning about my background and experience. Received an invite for onsite interview with the General Manager. That interview also consisted of behavioral questions as well, but the GM seemed reluctant and oppose to my strong engineering/leadership background. I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult colleague or coworker   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Puyallup, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

6 interviews, long vetting process. S.T.A.R. method used during interview. Easy interviews, just have to meet everyone on the sales team. Signed offer letter and got the job, just waited for HR to give me my day 1. Three weeks later was told position was not going to be filled, and thank you for my time. So, 2 months of interviews and waiting, for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your stress level was high at work.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when a problem arose at work and what you did about it.   Answer Question

RSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

When I Applied at Cintas they handled everything very professionally. Ensuring that I was comfortable and able to answer any questions that they had with proper thought behind them.

Interview Questions

• Q: Please provide a time when you achieved a task that was outside your normal job duties.   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 different managers. Both were very nice and gave a lot of information about the company. There were many standard interview questions about handling different situations. Overall, it was a good experience and seems like a very good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to make a difficult decision and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Loader/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cintas (Omaha, NE).

Interview

About four different interview sessions if you get past the first 3 you have a higher chance of being selected for the position. Before you actually start they give you a tryout date. Aka hands on in the field work just like if you actually worked for them.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Career Fair - Spoke at booth was offered interview for following day on the spot
    Round Robin - went to Milford facility with 5 other candidates. 4 30 minute interviews, presentation, lunch, and plant tour.
    Final Interview - at headquarters

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Relaxed, they made the interview process comfortable for me and it remained light and like a casual conversation. They want to see your kind of character, not necessarily accomplishments, because they have good training

Interview Questions

• What do you want to become when you grow up   1 Answer