Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Loader/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Saint Charles, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

They did a over the phone interview and then 2 days later they called me in to do two in person interviews. So, they seemed to like me so he asked if I could come in and to do a trial shift the next day and i said ,yes.. I worked fro 2-10:30 unloading trucks.. lots an lots of work.. I killed it and i never slacked.. The guys i worked with said i did damn good! The supervisor told me he liked my energy and he would give it to HR. A week later they called me and said they offered it to someone else .. This company is full of crap.. Who works the living heck out of someone and then doesn't hire them..I have heard bad things about this company but now i know that this is a horrible company...Do not work for them,you have been warned

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglass Hills, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Douglass Hills, KY).

Interview

A total of four interviews and ride along. Very lengthy process, seems they want to get the right people. I've passed two interviews and went on the ride along, waiting on the next interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions read of a piece of paper. Tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in March 2017.

Interview

Very long interview process , start format questions , round robin interview provided lunch got back with you after that in 5 days Tell me about your strengths and weakness
    Tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and weakness
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a Cintas representative at my school's career fair, after speaking briefly she signed me up for an on-campus interview for the next week. I was interviewed by another employee and it was a painful experience. She fired off questions at me while writing down my word-for-word responses on a worksheet like sheet of paper which listed all of the questions she was asking me along with blanks for her to write my answers. It felt like I was being interrogated rather than interviewed. At the end of the interview she informed me that I'd be receiving an email about a round robin style interview with the program managers, which she mentioned would be the final interview round. She made it very clear that I was making it to the next round. The day that I was supposed to receive the confirmation email, I instead got an email from the representative I met at the career fair thanking me for my time but saying I had not moved on to the next level of interviews. Very unprofessional to be told I've moved on to the next step and then days later receiving an email saying I wasn't the right fit.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas in April 2017.

Interview

After the online application was complete I was contacted for a preinterview phone screening. At the end of that conversation we scheduled a phone interview. Which is where this question was asked. This was only the first part the 30-minute Phone Interview. Next step is the face to face interview followed by a ride along followed by a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when kept getting a “no” and you ended up closing the deal.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Appleton, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called by an HR reprrsentative for a first interview. We met and did a typical first interview to see if I would fit in with their company. They explained the next steps which include two more interviews, a ride along, background check and final interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a difficult customer that was unhappy with your service or product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over a month long. My first interview was February 28th and final (Fourth) interview was March 20th and didn't hear a final answer until April 5th. Everyone talked up the "great" culture at Cintas and how they never wanted to move to another company. However I received awful treatment by the internal recruiter who was a terrible communicator, dehumanized the entire process and wasted over a month of my time. I had four interviews spread out over a month and had to constantly bug them for a final answer to see if I got the job. I repeatedly called the internal recruiter, sent a "checking in" email and she had the audacity to send a very impersonal email back that didn't even include my name on it and said "Thank you for your interest in Cintas... we regret to inform you that you didn't get the position."
    Awful, awful, awful experience. I really hope they get their s**t together and start treating potential "partners" like humans.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (San Antonio, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Had to go through Four interviews. Basically all asking the same things. Redundant. Took 3 months to get all of them in. The type of questions for an entry level position were ridiculous. I as though I was being vetted to run the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to reach a goal.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio Viejo, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (San Antonio Viejo, TX).

Interview

I had a total of three interviews so far, each an hour. During these interviews, I learned the position was for new business only and did not include any established accounts.

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (South Bend, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very grueling. First you have a phone interview with the recruiter. Then you have an in-person interview with the office Sales Manager. If that goes well you have an in the field training day with a top performing rep. Then you have an interview with the Director of Sales for the division. If that goes well you have your 5th and final interview with the VP of Sales. However I have a job and I had to drive all over for these interviews. Literally all in I spent 3 work vacation days and 9 hours driving too and from the locations of this interview. Just to not make it to the final with no feedback from the recruiter.