Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2018

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Old school interview. Old school company. Dressing 100% perfect and having a paper Resume is more important than talent,experience and potential . We live in a digital world not 1980.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about a difficult situation that you have in current job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

EXTREMELY intense. The second interview is actually a series of six different interviews by six different general managers. The managers were extremely friendly and inviting but the structure of the interviews were still intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How do you react under pressure   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bessemer, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Bessemer, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

Career Fair --> On Campus Interview --> Round Robin at Cintas location. The On Campus interview was easy, then the Round Robin event was a full day of back-to-back interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas (Bloomington, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. My interviewer made me feel very comfortable and the interview felt more like a conversation. There were many questions that focused on leadership and managing a team.

Management Trainee Proram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Fullerton, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for an interview through my school's hiring portal. I was selected for an interview a few days afterwards. The questions asked of me were set questions from a paper the interviewer possessed.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me an experience where you managed to keep privacy information from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Whittier, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

There are 4 interviews. You must pass one to move to the next. They don't tell you until your second interview which is with HR. Online the job description sounds amazing. When I went to the third interview, it started to make sense why the last Intern only lasted a month. (HR told me during my second interview; bad move). Outside sales, cold calling, and delivering and picking up uniforms are a few of the required duties. The Scholar Intern position is supposed to "transition" you to their Management Trainee program which is average 2-3 years. However, you must apply to be apart of the Trainee program; it's not guaranteed.
    Also, the third person I interviewed with did not have a welcoming demeanor the entire interview. My major is something else but I felt as if the interviewer was attacking me "because it's not this field". There are many college students that go into fields that are opposite of their major. I was not given a fourth interview but I am delighted that I was not. Word of advice to Cintas: Please careful in who you choose to conduct interviews because they represent your company.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I met them at a business career fair hosted at my school. I spoke with a manager and he set me up for an interview the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I approached them at a career fair and I was offered an on-campus interview the next day. After that, I was selected to move forward to Round Robin interviews at their local warehouse and office. This consisted of a grueling process of 7 interviews with their GMs and other executives, a warehouse tour, and lunch. While most of the interviewers were very nice and inviting, the process itself is really stressful and by the 4th or 5th interview, you are extremely tired and most likely repeating things you've already said. Dress extremely professional and do not wear any jewelry such as nose rings. Even though this mentality is extremely outdated, I could tell Cintas definitely did not like that I wore my nose ring, even though it was for a religious purpose! Also, after the round robin interviews, we were told we would get contacted within 5 business days, but I did not get an email for almost 2-3 weeks. At one point, I stopped expecting it too. When I finally did get an email, it was a concise paragraph with the usual "we regret to inform you" stuff. Nothing about what went wrong at all, so that was discouraging.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Puyallup, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

6 interviews, long vetting process. S.T.A.R. method used during interview. Easy interviews, just have to meet everyone on the sales team. Signed offer letter and got the job, just waited for HR to give me my day 1. Three weeks later was told position was not going to be filled, and thank you for my time. So, 2 months of interviews and waiting, for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your stress level was high at work.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when a problem arose at work and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Advanced Management Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

This on site interview provided a very thorough look in to the day-to-day responsibilities of the General Manager. All of the partners were very friendly and the company presents unlimited potential to promote.