Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

1st had a phone screen then was emailed to have a
    2nd in person interview after was invited to do a
    3rd interview and ride along

I did not go to the ride along as the base pay they offered after a certain amount of time would go from $18 and drop down to $311/week plus commission

Interview Questions

• Phone screen was easy they just went over the position with me and ask what I currently did for work.
      2nd in person interview was just situational questions "tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer" "tell me when you went above and beyond for a customer"
      Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Quick and simple process and got an interview within a week. Only had one interview and the questions was a set list like a normal HR manager would ask for numerous companies.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very good process. Questions were straight forward. They treat you quite well and offer a nice benefits package. The interview will test your abilities but is not behavioral in nature. The company has a lot of opportunities and to move to a new location is very easy

Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Knoxville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Two Management Trainees for Cintas interviewed me for a summer intern position. They asked the typical questions to get to know me and why I think I would be a good fit for this position. At the end of the interview they gave me the email address to their human resources manager to set up another interview.

Interview Questions

• What experiences and leadership roles do you have that have given you the transferable skills to be successful at this position?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very good experience. Interviewed on campus and was asked questions from a form. Easy and hiring manager was easy to talk to. Did not get offer to interview again, was disappointed, they're a growing company and would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths? When is a time you used that strength?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Buffalo, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

A total of 6 interviews spanned over two weeks, followed by 2 weeks of silence. Seems to be management heavy, 3 of the interviews were conducted by middle management, 1 interview conducted by the GM, 1 phone interview and 1 ride along. Wasted a lot of time resulting in a form rejection letter.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Richmond, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very structured. Interviewers were professional and courteous. Lots of "provide us with an example of a time when..." questions. Be ready to talk about previous tasks you have accomplished and how they relate.

Sanis Ultra Clean Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Puyallup, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

5 interviews that were unnecessary I think but I understand why. Mostly the same questions. I'm not big on interviews but everyone was super nice made me feel very comfortable. I got the position. Overall great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you noticed a safety hazzard on the job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you were acknowledged you were wrong about some thing on the job and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to deliver a message to your coworkers from management and how did they take it?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2017.

Interview

Very unique interview process, a Red Robin interview where you interview with three different managers. They were all very friendly and asked behavioral type questions. Involved a 60 second elevator pitch at the end. They tour you around the facility to show you what working there will be like. I appreciated the honesty and transparency the managers exhibited during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation where you could not meet a specified goal and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a Cintas representative at my school's career fair, after speaking briefly she signed me up for an on-campus interview for the next week. I was interviewed by another employee and it was a painful experience. She fired off questions at me while writing down my word-for-word responses on a worksheet like sheet of paper which listed all of the questions she was asking me along with blanks for her to write my answers. It felt like I was being interrogated rather than interviewed. At the end of the interview she informed me that I'd be receiving an email about a round robin style interview with the program managers, which she mentioned would be the final interview round. She made it very clear that I was making it to the next round. The day that I was supposed to receive the confirmation email, I instead got an email from the representative I met at the career fair thanking me for my time but saying I had not moved on to the next level of interviews. Very unprofessional to be told I've moved on to the next step and then days later receiving an email saying I wasn't the right fit.