Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Uniform Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2016.

Interview

In total I did 8 interviews for this position. I was told by two different partners in management that if I got to the final interview, I had the job and it was just a meet and greet. I invested multiple hours as well as a full day ride along and a trip at my own expense to go to Cincinnati over the course of the 8 interviews. I was never given any negative feedback. In fact, I had overwhelmingly glowing feedback throughout the entire process. I finished the final interview and was told I would be contacted in 24 hours. I followed up after I heard nothing and was told a partner in the hiring process was out of the office but I would be followed up with the following day. Nothing. I followed up on the following day by reaching out to VP. I was then contacted a few hours later with a simple "We will not be offering you the position" I was shocked. I reached back out to the VP who did take my call. Once again I was told I was a flawless candidate but they choose someone with industry experience. Why I was moved through this long process when I had no chance to get the position is unbelievably frustrating. I was also asked extensive questions about my personal life which were not relevant to the position. Be very careful when considering Cintas. I feel I was deceived and strung along at great personal expense.

Production Utilty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Everett, WA).

Interview

I walked in the door, asked if they were hiring, and got an interview that day with the human resources manager. It was 1:1, and I was hired that day, pending a drug test. This was in 2001, streamlined from today.

Interview Questions

• Did I have previous experience in a production position?   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Lafayette, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had two interviews first was 45 minutes, second was over an hour. Haven't heard from them in a week for third interview. Supposed to hear from them on whether I will or will not receive another interview. The same things happen with government jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a disgruntle customer about your product.   1 Answer

Loader/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews. I also did a try out day. People seemed friendly and I really wanted to work there to get away from my current job.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a terrible experience. The woman interviewing me was 1 hour late and there was another candidate who had been waiting for an hour and a half. The pre screened phone call stated they were hiring for the management trainee program, but during my in person interview, I was told that they were actually only looking for interns. She said there must have been a miscommunication over the phone and through email. I wasted over 2 hours to interview for the wrong job because of cintas dysfunctional employees. They are a very disorganized company and I would strongly recommend not applying or verifying over 5 times that they are actually hiring for the management trainee program and not scamming people to come in for interviews for internships.

Interview Questions

Because I was not looking for an internship.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks ago for several positions & your company can't even call me to chat about it or possibly set up a interview. I had a interview with one of your manager's at the Maywood IL location but the day of interview he called me & cancelled saying he had a emergency in the field but would call back to reschedule interview. well that never happened & even when I called him to leave a message he didn't return my call. doesn't seem very uprofessional to do something like this? Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emmaus, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Emmaus, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was an on-campus interview, a fairly simple behavioral interview that acts as a first screening. Then I was invited to the facility twice to meet with different managers, all of which had a written interview guide to follow. The managers at this particular facility were more interested in getting to know me than filling out the paperwork, which I appreciated. It is a very long process; they want potential Management Trainees to meet most of the service managers as well as the location manager and regional VP.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a plan and things didn't go as planned?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying through my school's career site, I got an interview face-to-face. The lady who interviewed me had very specific questions--it was a one-sided conversation. She was cold and did not seem to want to be there.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then an interview with the HR manager. I was asked to come back for a second interview only to be called back and told they filled the position

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

Went for an interview where they told me they loved me and wanted to have me come in for another interview/field ride... Was not contacted when they said they would contact me so I reached out a total of 3 times and finally got my second interview AND field ride. Spent 6 hours of my day on a field ride to never receive a call or email after... It's been a month. I'd decline at this point now anyway. Unprofessional and awkward.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question