Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

Sales Representative - Uniform Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process took 3 weeks. First interview was a ride along with one of their reps, followed by a series of interviews from different managers and levels. All in all, the interview process was very thorough. They want to get the best candidates.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was very pleasant and lasted about half an hour. Two weeks later I received a call to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. I met with him and he asked me several questions about my background, then did two role plays. He then folded his hands and asked if I had any questions. Well, 1 hour and 15 minutes went by and we finished the interview. I though I did very well and engaged my "client" and asked all the pertinent questions. He then said I would hear from him the following week for a "ride with" and then an interview with his boss and finally an interview with the VP of sales. I never heard from him again until I emailed a week later to ask what the timeline will be. Two days later I received a thanks but no thanks letter. I sent all the necessary correspondence and thank you emails throughout the process. Not quite sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• The role play was how to get the gate keeper to the decision maker. Then how to get the decision maker to talk to you after they said they are satisfied with their current vendor. Basic stuff.....   Answer Question

Sales Representative - Uniform Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 5 interviews that lasted 4-5 weeks. 1 face to face with the hiring Manager, 2 ride along with the Sales Team Captain, 1 with the Director and the final interview was with the Vice President. The final interview was in Houston, TX the position was for Dallas, where I reside. I was told by the hiring manager that he would reimburse me for the trip. That never happened I reached out to the hiring manager via phone and email, about being reimbursed, (I have receipts) he never answered either. It's been over 30 days and I haven't heard from them. My warning for those that are interviewing at the Dallas, TX location, if your final interview is outside of Dallas, opt for a video conference interview or get compensated before leaving.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Appleton, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called by an HR reprrsentative for a first interview. We met and did a typical first interview to see if I would fit in with their company. They explained the next steps which include two more interviews, a ride along, background check and final interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a difficult customer that was unhappy with your service or product?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas in April 2017.

Interview

After the online application was complete I was contacted for a preinterview phone screening. At the end of that conversation we scheduled a phone interview. Which is where this question was asked. This was only the first part the 30-minute Phone Interview. Next step is the face to face interview followed by a ride along followed by a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when kept getting a “no” and you ended up closing the deal.   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Macomb, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Had basic phone interview with Human Resources manager. Was scheduled for an in person interview. Was not given address or the name of the person I was interviewing with. Had to look up address.
    Had three more in person interviews. None of the managers were prompt. Each one made me wait at least twenty minutes in the dark and drafty lobby.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are pre selected on a form that the interviewer has. Each one is situational and doesn't give much opportunity to highlight your skills and personality.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Interview process was 3 rounds; 1 phone interview and 2 at the office. Everyone that I interviewed with was very nice and seemed to enjoy their job. The phone interview was all about my work experience, and the other 2 interviews were about half experience and half behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you led a team knowing that you would fail or not reach your goal?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview was prompt and easy. With a driver's license and a good history you are good to go. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable during the process.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a standard one on one interview that wasn't very difficult. The questions asked were ones you'd expect from any interview. The second interview was much more extensive, I was called into their office and spent 6 hours doing 3 interviews, meeting employees, touring the office, and participating in a fun competition although I'm not sure how closely evaluated it was. The interviews were pretty laid back with the same type of questions in the first interview. Everyone was very friendly and I didn't feel stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with a group to solve a problem.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Union City, NJ).

Interview

5 separate interviews for no apparent reason. Was a giant waste of time. They seem disorganized, no one knew what the other was doing. I don't think they had my intention of ever hiring me. I don't know why they put me through all that. However, the guy I did a ride along with was a great guy.