Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very good experience. Interviewed on campus and was asked questions from a form. Easy and hiring manager was easy to talk to. Did not get offer to interview again, was disappointed, they're a growing company and would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths? When is a time you used that strength?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview process starts out with an on campus interview. Then you go in for a plant tour and a few more interview. Lastly you will meet with the VP over the Texas group region. However, after that I could not get into contact with anyone. I was called to go into another visit and missed the call. I tried to reach out several times on both email and phone and was not able to reach anyone. It seems like they do not care to get into contact with the people they are interviewing with.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview process: On campus interview, facility visit with 2 or more interviews, interview with general manager and hr director, interview with regional business director. It was a long and selective process but wasn't extremely tough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed leadership in a job setting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you want me to think of you when I hang up this call?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a terrible experience. The woman interviewing me was 1 hour late and there was another candidate who had been waiting for an hour and a half. The pre screened phone call stated they were hiring for the management trainee program, but during my in person interview, I was told that they were actually only looking for interns. She said there must have been a miscommunication over the phone and through email. I wasted over 2 hours to interview for the wrong job because of cintas dysfunctional employees. They are a very disorganized company and I would strongly recommend not applying or verifying over 5 times that they are actually hiring for the management trainee program and not scamming people to come in for interviews for internships.

Interview Questions

Because I was not looking for an internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emmaus, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Emmaus, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was an on-campus interview, a fairly simple behavioral interview that acts as a first screening. Then I was invited to the facility twice to meet with different managers, all of which had a written interview guide to follow. The managers at this particular facility were more interested in getting to know me than filling out the paperwork, which I appreciated. It is a very long process; they want potential Management Trainees to meet most of the service managers as well as the location manager and regional VP.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a plan and things didn't go as planned?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying through my school's career site, I got an interview face-to-face. The lady who interviewed me had very specific questions--it was a one-sided conversation. She was cold and did not seem to want to be there.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas in September 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with friendly and engaging representatives. Initial interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions and insight into my background. I was first introduced at a University Career Fair and given ample information on the company and position in which I would be applying for. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to withhold information from a group of people? How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (College Station, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I met a Cintas recruiter during a university career fair. I was signed up for an interview on the spot. The interview was fairly straight forward. The Interviewer asked about 10-15 standard interview questions. The interviewer was a General Manager of a nearby facility. She was very kind, driven and gave an overall good impression on company. From what I know, there is a second round on site interview. I have not received a response from the first interview, so I am not sure if I will be asked back for the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Landover, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, mainly behavioral, and then an in-person interview that consisted of 3 interviews with various plant managers and supervisors.
    The company seemed really great. All the people who work there really care for each other and want to see each employee grow. They are problem solvers and are always looking to make every part of the supply-chain process as efficient as possible. Great people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were blamed for something that was not your fault. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a high-pressure situation when you did not perform as well as you hoped?   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you had to convince others about something   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to solve a problem? (This was more of a creative thinking problem).   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Making you do a behavioral interview online with a prerecorded system. Next round is with the branch manager and HR. Then another round with people from a larger facility. Final interview is with a Group VP. Don't reimburse you for travel and they let me know I wasn't extended an offer via a form email from the website. On a company that prides themselves on treating their employees well they really don't treat the interviewers much respect. Long drawn out process to be driving trucks around for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you had to follow or make safety guidelines   Answer Question