Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.1

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online and interviewed by phone. The first interview was rescheduled because "something came up." The second interview was about 30 minutes late. The secretary said that the interview was overlooked. She wasn't sure where the interviewer was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about four of the greatest accomplishments you've had in the last four years. Do not include accomplishments at university.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I applied through a college career fair. It took about two weeks to schedule my on campus interview. The interviewer was friendly and explained how this was more of a screening interview and would not get too in depth. Traditional interview questions. Read every question directly from a sheet and wrote down short answers on the sheet. Only thing that bothered me was how much the interviewer relied on reading the sheet and when they asked me if I was interviewing with other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

EXTREMELY intense. The second interview is actually a series of six different interviews by six different general managers. The managers were extremely friendly and inviting but the structure of the interviews were still intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a standard one on one interview that wasn't very difficult. The questions asked were ones you'd expect from any interview. The second interview was much more extensive, I was called into their office and spent 6 hours doing 3 interviews, meeting employees, touring the office, and participating in a fun competition although I'm not sure how closely evaluated it was. The interviews were pretty laid back with the same type of questions in the first interview. Everyone was very friendly and I didn't feel stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with a group to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over a month long. My first interview was February 28th and final (Fourth) interview was March 20th and didn't hear a final answer until April 5th. Everyone talked up the "great" culture at Cintas and how they never wanted to move to another company. However I received awful treatment by the internal recruiter who was a terrible communicator, dehumanized the entire process and wasted over a month of my time. I had four interviews spread out over a month and had to constantly bug them for a final answer to see if I got the job. I repeatedly called the internal recruiter, sent a "checking in" email and she had the audacity to send a very impersonal email back that didn't even include my name on it and said "Thank you for your interest in Cintas... we regret to inform you that you didn't get the position."
    Awful, awful, awful experience. I really hope they get their s**t together and start treating potential "partners" like humans.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in March 2017.

Interview

Very long interview process , start format questions , round robin interview provided lunch got back with you after that in 5 days Tell me about your strengths and weakness
    Tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and weakness
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very good experience. Interviewed on campus and was asked questions from a form. Easy and hiring manager was easy to talk to. Did not get offer to interview again, was disappointed, they're a growing company and would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths? When is a time you used that strength?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a Cintas representative at my school's career fair, after speaking briefly she signed me up for an on-campus interview for the next week. I was interviewed by another employee and it was a painful experience. She fired off questions at me while writing down my word-for-word responses on a worksheet like sheet of paper which listed all of the questions she was asking me along with blanks for her to write my answers. It felt like I was being interrogated rather than interviewed. At the end of the interview she informed me that I'd be receiving an email about a round robin style interview with the program managers, which she mentioned would be the final interview round. She made it very clear that I was making it to the next round. The day that I was supposed to receive the confirmation email, I instead got an email from the representative I met at the career fair thanking me for my time but saying I had not moved on to the next level of interviews. Very unprofessional to be told I've moved on to the next step and then days later receiving an email saying I wasn't the right fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My first interview was done through the school and was laid back. I was asked around 15 questions and the interviewer wrote down my answer on paper. The interview lasted a little over a hour.

Interview Questions

• what have you done to achieve your short term goals?   1 Answer
    • what are your three greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview process starts out with an on campus interview. Then you go in for a plant tour and a few more interview. Lastly you will meet with the VP over the Texas group region. However, after that I could not get into contact with anyone. I was called to go into another visit and missed the call. I tried to reach out several times on both email and phone and was not able to reach anyone. It seems like they do not care to get into contact with the people they are interviewing with.