Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

3.1

160 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Career Fair - Spoke at booth was offered interview for following day on the spot
Round Robin - went to Milford facility with 5 other candidates. 4 30 minute interviews, presentation, lunch, and plant tour.
Final Interview - at headquarters

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX).

Interview

Signed up for interview at university career fair, first interview was basic questions as well as finding out my salary expectations. Next round was at their office with STAR based questions. Thought I did well, but never heard back. Not even a "we wish you well" email.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Applied through school job board and received on campus interview. Basic interview questions--they wrote down everything I said. Heard back around a week later saying I had been pushed through to round robin interviews. Six interviews with two interviewers in each and we also had a plant tour and were provided lunch.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, a lot of tell me about a time questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online and interviewed by phone. The first interview was rescheduled because "something came up." The second interview was about 30 minutes late. The secretary said that the interview was overlooked. She wasn't sure where the interviewer was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about four of the greatest accomplishments you've had in the last four years. Do not include accomplishments at university.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I applied through a college career fair. It took about two weeks to schedule my on campus interview. The interviewer was friendly and explained how this was more of a screening interview and would not get too in depth. Traditional interview questions. Read every question directly from a sheet and wrote down short answers on the sheet. Only thing that bothered me was how much the interviewer relied on reading the sheet and when they asked me if I was interviewing with other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

EXTREMELY intense. The second interview is actually a series of six different interviews by six different general managers. The managers were extremely friendly and inviting but the structure of the interviews were still intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How do you react under pressure   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bessemer, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Bessemer, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

Career Fair --> On Campus Interview --> Round Robin at Cintas location. The On Campus interview was easy, then the Round Robin event was a full day of back-to-back interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas (Bloomington, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. My interviewer made me feel very comfortable and the interview felt more like a conversation. There were many questions that focused on leadership and managing a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I approached them at a career fair and I was offered an on-campus interview the next day. After that, I was selected to move forward to Round Robin interviews at their local warehouse and office. This consisted of a grueling process of 7 interviews with their GMs and other executives, a warehouse tour, and lunch. While most of the interviewers were very nice and inviting, the process itself is really stressful and by the 4th or 5th interview, you are extremely tired and most likely repeating things you've already said. Dress extremely professional and do not wear any jewelry such as nose rings. Even though this mentality is extremely outdated, I could tell Cintas definitely did not like that I wore my nose ring, even though it was for a religious purpose! Also, after the round robin interviews, we were told we would get contacted within 5 business days, but I did not get an email for almost 2-3 weeks. At one point, I stopped expecting it too. When I finally did get an email, it was a concise paragraph with the usual "we regret to inform you" stuff. Nothing about what went wrong at all, so that was discouraging.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a standard one on one interview that wasn't very difficult. The questions asked were ones you'd expect from any interview. The second interview was much more extensive, I was called into their office and spent 6 hours doing 3 interviews, meeting employees, touring the office, and participating in a fun competition although I'm not sure how closely evaluated it was. The interviews were pretty laid back with the same type of questions in the first interview. Everyone was very friendly and I didn't feel stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with a group to solve a problem.   Answer Question