Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

3.1

158 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX).

Interview

Signed up for interview at university career fair, first interview was basic questions as well as finding out my salary expectations. Next round was at their office with STAR based questions. Thought I did well, but never heard back. Not even a "we wish you well" email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Applied through school job board and received on campus interview. Basic interview questions--they wrote down everything I said. Heard back around a week later saying I had been pushed through to round robin interviews. Six interviews with two interviewers in each and we also had a plant tour and were provided lunch.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, a lot of tell me about a time questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online and interviewed by phone. The first interview was rescheduled because "something came up." The second interview was about 30 minutes late. The secretary said that the interview was overlooked. She wasn't sure where the interviewer was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about four of the greatest accomplishments you've had in the last four years. Do not include accomplishments at university.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I applied through a college career fair. It took about two weeks to schedule my on campus interview. The interviewer was friendly and explained how this was more of a screening interview and would not get too in depth. Traditional interview questions. Read every question directly from a sheet and wrote down short answers on the sheet. Only thing that bothered me was how much the interviewer relied on reading the sheet and when they asked me if I was interviewing with other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

EXTREMELY intense. The second interview is actually a series of six different interviews by six different general managers. The managers were extremely friendly and inviting but the structure of the interviews were still intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How do you react under pressure   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bessemer, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Bessemer, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

Career Fair --> On Campus Interview --> Round Robin at Cintas location. The On Campus interview was easy, then the Round Robin event was a full day of back-to-back interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas (Bloomington, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. My interviewer made me feel very comfortable and the interview felt more like a conversation. There were many questions that focused on leadership and managing a team.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a standard one on one interview that wasn't very difficult. The questions asked were ones you'd expect from any interview. The second interview was much more extensive, I was called into their office and spent 6 hours doing 3 interviews, meeting employees, touring the office, and participating in a fun competition although I'm not sure how closely evaluated it was. The interviews were pretty laid back with the same type of questions in the first interview. Everyone was very friendly and I didn't feel stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with a group to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over a month long. My first interview was February 28th and final (Fourth) interview was March 20th and didn't hear a final answer until April 5th. Everyone talked up the "great" culture at Cintas and how they never wanted to move to another company. However I received awful treatment by the internal recruiter who was a terrible communicator, dehumanized the entire process and wasted over a month of my time. I had four interviews spread out over a month and had to constantly bug them for a final answer to see if I got the job. I repeatedly called the internal recruiter, sent a "checking in" email and she had the audacity to send a very impersonal email back that didn't even include my name on it and said "Thank you for your interest in Cintas... we regret to inform you that you didn't get the position."
    Awful, awful, awful experience. I really hope they get their s**t together and start treating potential "partners" like humans.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in March 2017.

Interview

Very long interview process , start format questions , round robin interview provided lunch got back with you after that in 5 days Tell me about your strengths and weakness
    Tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and weakness
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question