Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over a month long. My first interview was February 28th and final (Fourth) interview was March 20th and didn't hear a final answer until April 5th. Everyone talked up the "great" culture at Cintas and how they never wanted to move to another company. However I received awful treatment by the internal recruiter who was a terrible communicator, dehumanized the entire process and wasted over a month of my time. I had four interviews spread out over a month and had to constantly bug them for a final answer to see if I got the job. I repeatedly called the internal recruiter, sent a "checking in" email and she had the audacity to send a very impersonal email back that didn't even include my name on it and said "Thank you for your interest in Cintas... we regret to inform you that you didn't get the position."
Awful, awful, awful experience. I really hope they get their s**t together and start treating potential "partners" like humans.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in March 2017.

Interview

Very long interview process , start format questions , round robin interview provided lunch got back with you after that in 5 days Tell me about your strengths and weakness
    Tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and weakness
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very good experience. Interviewed on campus and was asked questions from a form. Easy and hiring manager was easy to talk to. Did not get offer to interview again, was disappointed, they're a growing company and would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths? When is a time you used that strength?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a Cintas representative at my school's career fair, after speaking briefly she signed me up for an on-campus interview for the next week. I was interviewed by another employee and it was a painful experience. She fired off questions at me while writing down my word-for-word responses on a worksheet like sheet of paper which listed all of the questions she was asking me along with blanks for her to write my answers. It felt like I was being interrogated rather than interviewed. At the end of the interview she informed me that I'd be receiving an email about a round robin style interview with the program managers, which she mentioned would be the final interview round. She made it very clear that I was making it to the next round. The day that I was supposed to receive the confirmation email, I instead got an email from the representative I met at the career fair thanking me for my time but saying I had not moved on to the next level of interviews. Very unprofessional to be told I've moved on to the next step and then days later receiving an email saying I wasn't the right fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My first interview was done through the school and was laid back. I was asked around 15 questions and the interviewer wrote down my answer on paper. The interview lasted a little over a hour.

Interview Questions

• what have you done to achieve your short term goals?   1 Answer
    • what are your three greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emmaus, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Emmaus, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was an on-campus interview, a fairly simple behavioral interview that acts as a first screening. Then I was invited to the facility twice to meet with different managers, all of which had a written interview guide to follow. The managers at this particular facility were more interested in getting to know me than filling out the paperwork, which I appreciated. It is a very long process; they want potential Management Trainees to meet most of the service managers as well as the location manager and regional VP.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a plan and things didn't go as planned?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying through my school's career site, I got an interview face-to-face. The lady who interviewed me had very specific questions--it was a one-sided conversation. She was cold and did not seem to want to be there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (College Station, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I met a Cintas recruiter during a university career fair. I was signed up for an interview on the spot. The interview was fairly straight forward. The Interviewer asked about 10-15 standard interview questions. The interviewer was a General Manager of a nearby facility. She was very kind, driven and gave an overall good impression on company. From what I know, there is a second round on site interview. I have not received a response from the first interview, so I am not sure if I will be asked back for the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Landover, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, mainly behavioral, and then an in-person interview that consisted of 3 interviews with various plant managers and supervisors.
    The company seemed really great. All the people who work there really care for each other and want to see each employee grow. They are problem solvers and are always looking to make every part of the supply-chain process as efficient as possible. Great people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were blamed for something that was not your fault. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a high-pressure situation when you did not perform as well as you hoped?   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you had to convince others about something   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to solve a problem? (This was more of a creative thinking problem).   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Making you do a behavioral interview online with a prerecorded system. Next round is with the branch manager and HR. Then another round with people from a larger facility. Final interview is with a Group VP. Don't reimburse you for travel and they let me know I wasn't extended an offer via a form email from the website. On a company that prides themselves on treating their employees well they really don't treat the interviewers much respect. Long drawn out process to be driving trucks around for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you had to follow or make safety guidelines   Answer Question