Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3.1

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas in January 2016.

Interview

Whole process was a huge waste of time for both myself and the employees who interviewed me. Was interviewed by 4 different people one of which gave me a tour of their facility. As soon as I interviewed with the first person i could tell this was a waste of time. All 4 people just asked me their questions in their interview guide then wrote down my answers and then politely told me to leave. It was pretty rude and very pointless for me to go back three times. I never heard back after about two months of waiting so I finally decided to call just to see why no one contacted me telling me i was rejected. The entire process really left a bad taste in my mouth about the company and i hope I just caught this branch at a bad time.

Interview Questions

• Did you play any sports in college or high school? (all 4 people i interviewed with asked me this)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Sacramento, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

My first interview was with the HR Director and it was phenomenal. I was invited back about a month later with other students to do a site tour and round-robin interviews with several general managers from the area. They spent more time asking about my hobbies, personal life, and interests rather than my work ethic. After a group lunch, each general manager took an applicant to an office to either offer/decline employment. I was surprised that the general managers decided so quickly as to who they wanted working for them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment and what was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Madison, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

The round “Robin Interview” is designed to have you interview with multiple hiring managers representing multiple locations. This will be an interview for Management Trainee and Sales Intern positions. You will have the opportunity to:Complete 2 interviews for interns and 3 for Management Trainee positions; Tour the facility; Network with several Hiring Managers

Interview Questions

• “How do You Deal with Conflict?”   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Norman, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at the campus career fair and was told to apply online. After a week or so I was notified that I was selected for an interview.

Interview Questions

• It was a very casual interview where they proceeded to ask very usual questions, "tell me about yourself", "what is your greatest strength/weakness" etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Pretty long interview process. Initial interview was about 2 hours and was interviewed by 4 current employees. Second interview was 2 hours away and met with the VP. Offer then came a couple days later. Duration of process was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• What are five one word adjectives describing your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What are 5 one word adjectives describing your strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Were not able to negotiate on salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Bedford Park, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Introduction and greetings were conversational and relaxed. I felt welcomed and comfortable. The interview structure was much more formal and included a lot of STAR based questions. The interview process is lengthy but they are looking for people who fit with their culture. The people at Cintas have been great throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to use negotiation skills. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Boston, MA).

Interview

On campus interview followed by a dinner later that evening. Next was to travel to one of their offices, I interviewed at the Boston office. Round robin interview spoke with about 8 total cintas managers.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions, tell me a time when.. (you had to solve a problem in a group, take on a leadership role ect)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Savannah, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Called to schedule a phone interview. She was very friendly. Talked briefly about the position and it's requirements and then just asked questions about how I would handle various situations and what I thought about others. Waited for a follow up contact but did not receive one.

Interview Questions

• Tons of behavioral questions. Such as give an example of when you had to deal with a problematic employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long! There are 4-6 interviews for MTs, but it is worth your time. For them and for you. This job is not for everyone. Dress your best, for Cintas, presentation is everything. Be friendly yet genuine to yourself.

Interview Questions

• They ask situation based questions to gauge how you handled situations.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I met a Cintas representative at a career resource fair and after briefly talking was asked to schedule an on campus interview. I was interviewed by a HR employee and a regional manager. It was a very relaxed interview. The first half was them telling me more about the program. Afterwards, I was asked some situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about our management trainee program?
      Where do you want to be, and what do you want to be doing in ten years?   Answer Question