Cintas Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

3.2

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Quick and simple process and got an interview within a week. Only had one interview and the questions was a set list like a normal HR manager would ask for numerous companies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2017.

Interview

Very unique interview process, a Red Robin interview where you interview with three different managers. They were all very friendly and asked behavioral type questions. Involved a 60 second elevator pitch at the end. They tour you around the facility to show you what working there will be like. I appreciated the honesty and transparency the managers exhibited during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation where you could not meet a specified goal and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

There was a three stage interview process for the position, meeting with multiple managers or human resource representatives from around the area. Included a round robin interview at the nearest company facility to meet with the managers as well as a tour of the facility. Each interview was about an hour.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

They first had me complete a virtual interview, which I thought was pretty innovative and cool. After passing that step, they brought me in and had me interview first with the service manager and second with the branch manager. I was not expecting to do two interviews so I was a little drained by the end of it. It lasted a little over an hour and a half. They were very nice and accommodating to me however and I recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you demonstrated you were dedicated to the furthering of your career.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was a Phone screening. After that there are 3-4 interviews with managers from different departments that go through behavioral type questions (tell me about a time when...etc). Next is an Interview with the General Manager. Final Interview is with regional VP. Fairly extensive, in-depth process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were challenged or had an obstacle to overcome. What steps did you take to overcome that obstacle and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

I applied online after I met with them at a job fair. They called me the following day and did an on the spot short phone interview. These questions ranged from simple things like relocation, and if I can work in the US to a few behavioral based questions. However, they did also ask two uncomfortable questions over the phone. "What is your desired salary?" and "Are you doing any other interviews? and if so with who?" Personally I didn't think it was any of their business.

After completing this interview, she invited me in for an interview on location two days later. I showed 15 minutes early and they started the interview 15 late. I went through three scripted behavioral based interviews, each lasting about 20 minutes, and asking about 5-6 questions. They seem to go really well, everyone was nice. Then for my 4th interview of the day I met with the branch manager. His interview style was not at all scripted, he was sarcastic in an inappropriate way. He covered my resume highlighting everything but my top accomplishments and asked questions about them. It was really more of a grilling session to see if I could handle it I think, but in a rude way. At that point I was turned off from the branch.

They never called to say that I wasn't moving on, but frankly I'm glad they didn't.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in what I know in the company that was more than just the basics.   Answer Question
    • How do you measure success?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you went beyond what you were asked to do.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time a project didn't work out the way it was supposed to.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Pembroke Pines, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

It took about 2 months for all the interviews, back ground check and drug test.
    I had to interview with all the department managers, GM, group VP.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware we pick-up dirty laundry and deliver clean? therefore you have to pick up dirty and smelly clothes?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Seemed unorganized, didn't know what the other hand was doing. I had a phone interview with one portion of the company and was told I would hear back within a week...nothing. When I called the HR manager I interviewed with, he never called back.

Then I had more interviews with Cintas for the emerging business portion and they had no answer for the HR manager on the uniform side never contacting me again.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?
      -This is a tough question to answer so I gave them a ballpark answer.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maryville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

I met with them at my college job fair. I then met with a plant manager on my college campus. From there, I got a call back for a final interview at the plant site itself and met with two different floor managers, I lost all interest when I walked into the plant itself. This is a blue collar job with a white collar name.

Interview Questions

The plant I interviewed with was a "good-ole boys" kind of workplace. Most of the employees we're male and kind of goofy. In my interview, I was explained multiple times that I would be working with "god fearing country people" and that they embraced that idea. There was only so far you can rise with the company.