Cintas Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.8

Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

They tell you that it could be 6 to 8 weeks of interviews. They said 1 phone interview and at least 2 in person interviews. I only got the phone and 1 in person interview.They tell you that they want very descriptive examples of your history. It's ok - I wasn't impressed. I don't think they were offering enough money. They didn't discuss it. The office was a bunch of cubicles in a warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflicting points of view with a co-worker and how you overcame the situation.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you were on a deadline and two priorities were promised at the same time. How was it handled.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through a friend who was working with company. Interviewed but haven't heard back yet. Still waiting. Entire process has been approximately 2 weeks and counting. One on one interview. Average interview questions.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with Cintas at a hiring conference hosted by a junior military officer recruiter company. Two general managers interviewed me. The style was relaxed and friendly. Questions focused on leadership/management style and ability to communicate effectively with clients.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions about how you would deal with employees or clients in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online through college career site. Very long interview process (+5 rounds). A few rounds of 1:1. Asked a lot of leadership and behavioral questions. I made it to round 3 and was offered a job at another company.

Dress business professional, get there early, and be yourself. Looking for a personable, outgoing, and articulate individual.

Interview Questions

• You never worked in sales before. Why sales? What makes you think you would do well in a sales role?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

After an initial phone interview I met with the GMs of two offices and the regional HR lady. This was AFTER I had been in and completed the skills test. Overall, I had 4 interactions with Cintas, but was eventually declined a job.

Make sure you have ready examples of management experience, and answers to typical behavior questions. Including some unique questions (Describe a time when you developed a new approach to doing a previous job and it was adopted by other employyees).