Cintas Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2016

2.9

Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

They tell you that it could be 6 to 8 weeks of interviews. They said 1 phone interview and at least 2 in person interviews. I only got the phone and 1 in person interview.They tell you that they want very descriptive examples of your history. It's ok - I wasn't impressed. I don't think they were offering enough money. They didn't discuss it. The office was a bunch of cubicles in a warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflicting points of view with a co-worker and how you overcame the situation.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you were on a deadline and two priorities were promised at the same time. How was it handled.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through a friend who was working with company. Interviewed but haven't heard back yet. Still waiting. Entire process has been approximately 2 weeks and counting. One on one interview. Average interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with Cintas at a hiring conference hosted by a junior military officer recruiter company. Two general managers interviewed me. The style was relaxed and friendly. Questions focused on leadership/management style and ability to communicate effectively with clients.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions about how you would deal with employees or clients in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online through college career site. Very long interview process (+5 rounds). A few rounds of 1:1. Asked a lot of leadership and behavioral questions. I made it to round 3 and was offered a job at another company.

Dress business professional, get there early, and be yourself. Looking for a personable, outgoing, and articulate individual.

Interview Questions

• You never worked in sales before. Why sales? What makes you think you would do well in a sales role?   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Conshohocken, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Same stupid question, over and over again, thru out 6 total interviews with a 2-1/2 hr drive. Then I got the call that hey we really liked you, but we just can't hire at this time. Again, why interview if you can't hire. But I had to call them, because they didn't have the balls to call when they said that they would. Then 3 months later, bam I get a call to go thru the interview process again and I said I won't drive up there all those time again! How rude..

Interview Questions

• rate what is most important to you when it comes to money, family, work and praise for a job well done   2 Answers

Negotiation

As bad as you may need a job, run, run very very fast from this company, they tell you what your job is, but it is a lie, there are so many unethical things you will be asked to do.

Uniform Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

5 Interviews starting locally then the last with a regional VP. Local Contacts very nice but VP was over the top. Wanted me to be screaming excited to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Would you do anything to make more money and can you pick up a phone and call anyone.
      Name 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses
      1 Answer

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is very long. It begins with a simple phone interview. Following that there are 3 more interviews with middle management than finally one with the location GM. During the interview process you will do a "ride along or route day." During this you will be assessed on your work ethic and willingness to learn along with seeing if you will like the job or not.

Interview Questions

• The questions change a lot. There is no specific questions that i am aware of. The best thing that they like to hear is that you have an entrepreneurial spirit. They want you to take ownership of your route and be able to handle customer objections.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was called by recruiter and then went in for in-person panel style interview. After they called me to discuss salary over the phone where we negotiated briefly and we came to conclusion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were presented with challenge and how did you overcome this challenge   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was over the phone and was fairly standard with offer and counter-offer followed by a meet in the middle.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

It is imperative that all interviews begin on the website; regardless of how you obtain info on the position vacancy (ie, networking, word-of-mouth, etc).
    The first interview was completed via telephone with the HR rep, as well as my follow-on in-person interview. She was sharp as a tack, and asked the basic screening questions. I was then interviewed by 4 other people (the sales manager, another service manager, and finally the GM) , all in the same day as the initial in-person interview. The spectrum of personality types varied given the positions, the sales manager was very professional and had a pleasant demeanor. The service manager seemed a bit abrasive, but was your typical a-type guy who got the job done. Finally, the GM was extremely pleasant, made me very comfortable during the process, and was informative of the expectations, and follow on procedures for the interview process. The questions asked during the interviews were all "canned", and spoon-fed to the interviewer from a standard file sheet, presumably from the HR dept of corporate.
    After this gauntlet, I was scheduled for a ride-along with a driver, that was an all-day event (you are actually paid for this part of the interview process). Essentially, you go out with a driver and see their day-to-day, and interact with customers and whatnot. The guy I rode with was very pleasant, and good at his job. Granted, I have heard that sometimes a candidate is assigned to a lesser performing driver, and this part of the process can be quite frustrating, as you're basically doing this guy's job!
    Lastly, I met with the group VP, who basically shot from the hip. He was a pleasant, operations-minded guy, who shared a common work history with myself.
    Overall, the interview process was conducted over a 3 week period, then I was given the offer pending a drug screen, credit and criminal record checks.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were your typical, canned "describe a time when blah blah blah" sorts of things. Pretty easy stuff, if you just prime yourself with answers to questions that tell a good story, and provide a quantifiable outcome...   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation; it was my first job out of the military and I didn't know any better. But, since my friend had already had the same position elsewhere, I discovered the offer was virtually the same as the one he had fought for!

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process is designed to test your ability to follow through on a complex process. It is deliberately slow and methodical. Consistency and persistence is key, as well as your ability to quickly "drink the kool-aid" --- be prepared to have every answer questioned, asked the same question several different ways, and ALWAYS have something that you could have done differently - spin every negative into a learning experience and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty completing a task you were assigned   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not succeed at something   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will try to lowball, you have about 2,500-5,000 of negotiating room with your base salary if they REALLY want you...and if you make it to the end of the process they want you pretty badly.