Cintas Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Production Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Cintas is very layered. I conducted two phone interviews before going on site. After two phone interviews, with the same
Interviewer, I had to interview with 4 additional people onsite. Questions were redundantly the same by each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based question on how to deal with a tough situation as a leader. How would I deal with someone who is a superb worker but has violated a company policy?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Bedford Park, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and when I arrived I was escorted to a noisy cafeteria by the Manager to begin my full length interview.This interview should have been conducted in an office,not a cafeteria with employees taking lunch.

Interview Questions

• Basic supervisory questions that cover overall experience,employee situations and so on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Eagan, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Went into interview with HR, then a couple weeks later the production manager. Both interviews were similar, and the questions were pretty typical. I didn't get an offer, but the hiring manager was one of those who did a "management trainee" program after college, instead of working through the ranks like myself. So I wouldn't want to work for one of those anyway.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I applied online, got called for interview with their HR pretty quick. Had interview then 2 more interviews back to back, was there for a total of 3 hours. They made me feel very comfortable, except for plant manager he was very tired, kept yawning, than ended with "we hire only the best, good luck" beat burst my bubble.
    was wondering if anybody knows if thats how they do interviews? Or if they simply stop interviewing if they decide not to hire you? Do I have a chance?

Interview Questions

• Name an experience when a co workers criticism had a positive impact on you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 different people (HR person, plant manager, service manager, and GM). Other than the "tell me about yourself" question, everything else was a detailed situational question... "tell me about a time when..." "How did you react?" "How did they react?" etc.

Tip: Prep your answers prior to interview. You will be asked the same questions by different interviewers. Make sure your answers are consistent. If you feel like you've said the same answer about 3 different times, that's a good thing.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time at work when you failed at getting something accomplished"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Total of 5 interview and had to travel a total of 100 miles in all for the interviews. Was a bad experience in all. I was offered in the end of it all

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 rounds of interviewing. All of the questions were behavioral based..."Tell me about a time where....". Cintas has a meticulous hiring process to ensure that they are hiring "A" players that they can keep and retain.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing you would change about your old job?   1 Answer

I declined because I had a better offer at another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Wichita, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was professional with structured questions. The only thing I found to be a little strange was the office I was in was not very well lit. Just a small lamp on the interviewers desk.

Interview Questions

• Cintas is a very community active company so I was asked about my community involvement.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

4 interviews with 4 different people, took roughly 2-3 weeks for the whole process to take place. very scripted interview questions ranging from easy to difficult to answer. Interviewed with a production supervisor, plant manager, GM, and also the Director of the Department. They really tried to get a good understanding of who you are and you're past work behaviors.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had an employee get angry and loud at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Omaha, NE).

Interview

You will go through 6-9 interviews. Every member of the sales management team will also interview. The sales team wants to have a say who gets hired so they can drive production to meet they unrealistic goals. They expect the production Supervisor to do miracles that they cannot achieve either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not pay what the median salary shows.