Cintas Route Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cintas

3.5

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Islip, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Central Islip, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

i have to say the HR department at cintas was a joke. it was the most unorganized, unprofessional process i have ever seen. she was completely unprepared. all 4 interviews. i was then scheduled for a ride to see what the route consisted of. the trucks are junk. the truck was loaded improperly. almost every stop was wrong in material count. it was an incredible waste of time. i was called back after the ride i took, a full day of labor....(which i was not paid) and she left a message for me to call her back. i did, twice.... and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Lancaster, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

Was told to send resume to specific email to start this process. After I sent the email, the lady did not reach out to me until 2 weeks later. She was apologizing in the email. That was no big deal at all, she asked when my availability was for a phone interview. After phone interview she told me someone would get ahold of me for a face to face that same week. The phone interview was on a Monday. 2 weeks later no response from anyone. After countless emails to the Lady I emailed she finally got back with me. Told me basically nothing but a "oops' apology. Im glad she turned me off from Cintas because I can only imagine the unprofessionalism in the actual company.

Interview Questions

• Simple interview questions.   1 Answer