Cintas SSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas SSR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Union City, NJ).

Interview

5 separate interviews for no apparent reason. Was a giant waste of time. They seem disorganized, no one knew what the other was doing. I don't think they had my intention of ever hiring me. I don't know why they put me through all that. However, the guy I did a ride along with was a great guy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process in star format. Only thing its like 5 or 6 interviews plus a ride along which is still an interview. Huge waste of my time if you go through all those interviews and not get hired or even told why you're not hired. I lost out on other offers going through their hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is very long if you don't have enough time available on your hands. There's a phone interview, then you go in for a one on one interview. Next you'll go on a ride along, and will most likely have another interview right after that. After you've done this you'll have a final interview with the GM. Once you've done all this you'll have to submit a background check, 2 drug tests, and 3 business references (not friends). After all this comes back to HR they will get you a start date usually that next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond expected procedures.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

One telephone screen, 3 "in depth" interviews and a ride along on a route. The screen was about 15 minutes, and the other 3 30 minutes each. The rise along was all day.

Interview Questions

• Are you interviewing with anyone else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few hours later and did a phone interview then went in the next day for the face to face. After that i was put on a ride along and loved the whole thing and when arrived back at the shop i did a small informal interview with another supervisor. They all really liked me and i am in the next steps of becoming an employee. I was called today and told within the next few days i will come in and he will give me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions that i have not normally got at interviews. Such as when were times certain things happened and what i had done just different then usual question.   1 Answer

SSR Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I applied for the Normal Ill. Branch. I though it went well until I got to the 4th and last interview with the GM. He just read off a list of questions. Was not personable at all. He didn't even show out of the building, I had to ask where to go.

Interview Questions

• tell us a time you were able to organize in your job to better the company. (paraphrase)   1 Answer

SSR Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Initial contact/interview was by phone. Then in person interview which consisted of describe a time when.....scheduled a ride along with a supervisor doing a route, many questions where asked but was pitched as more of this is a day in the life of. After ride along, interviews with two other supervisors. More of describe a time when and where do you see yourself in five years. They said they would contact me within a week, no communication at all even after leaving a message. Must have found a candidate that would be a better fit. Would have been nice to get some kind of communication.

SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Very long interview process. 7-8 interviews spread out over several weeks, plus a ride along. A phone interview, a couple one on one interviews, then a group interview. The ride along is an all day thing, but you get paid for it.

SSR Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Easy got a call about a week after i put in my application. Did screening then first official interview after that. After the interview i was scheduled for a ride along then a second interview afterwards. Great people great positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Round Rock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview with, HR manager, service supervisor, day in the field, service manager. Depending on how you do with each person, you get further in the process. Don't underestimate the day in the field. the SSR has lots of power to recommend of deny you of the job.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you very basic and random personality questions and inter personal relation questions. You need to be able to be a hard worker and be good with people.   1 Answer