Cintas Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.5

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Interview

Relaxed, they made the interview process comfortable for me and it remained light and like a casual conversation. They want to see your kind of character, not necessarily accomplishments, because they have good training

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Old school interview. Old school company. Dressing 100% perfect and having a paper Resume is more important than talent,experience and potential . We live in a digital world not 1980.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about a difficult situation that you have in current job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then moved on to in person interview with a sales manager. Interview went well, got a call back from the recruiter saying they wanted to schedule a second interview and work with. A few weeks passed and I reached out to the recruiter about following up, she mentioned the hiring manager was on vacation. After a month plus I have heard nothing back, not even a standard rejection email.

Sales Interview

Interview

Normal questions one would expect. Remember to stay positive about previous employers and take answers out of the work context when possible. They asked what I liked least about my last boss. I told them he left his blinker on all the time when we went to lunch together.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Interview process was 3 rounds; 1 phone interview and 2 at the office. Everyone that I interviewed with was very nice and seemed to enjoy their job. The phone interview was all about my work experience, and the other 2 interviews were about half experience and half behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you led a team knowing that you would fail or not reach your goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for the sales intern (recent grad) position for Denver, CO. Had phone interview which went well and received positive feedback from Interviewer. She said I would be contacted for the next step in the interview process. It's been over a month and I have not heard back from her or Cintas. I would say this is the least professional company that I have interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What do you know about Cintas.
      What are some of your top accomplishments in your life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (East Lansing, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Not too long, two person interview, easy to tell what they want to hear. General STAR and other interview questions that everyone has heard before. trying to get that 30 word limit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a several hour multi-round interview in the office with other upcoming college grads. I had applied for the internship position and got a brief overview for the intern position but was told by the interviewer that he didn't know specifics. Got scheduled for a multi round interview the following week and upon arrival realized I was the only candidate applying for the internship position as opposed to the sales management trainee graduate position. I privately expressed my concerns about being at the correct interview and was assured that I should be there because "the sales management position is what you will work towards as a sales intern." I did the entire interview and was called the following week to let me know I did not get the sales management trainee position. I told the woman who called that I had actually applied for the sales intern position, and she expressed that the position was the same. I then received a call a month later asking for me an interview for the sales intern position, and I declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where safety was a concern at your job   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas in January 2013.

Interview

Multiple face to face. Situational questions. Star format. Situation, task, action, result or response. Also please remember that there are phone selling days to set appointments at Cintas. Entry level positions

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

A series of interviews including phone interviews, multiple in- person interviews with various management officials stemming up to Vice President of division. High energy is a MUST in all the interviews. Company is particularly interested in sports orientated sales professionals.