Cintas Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Sales Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for the sales intern (recent grad) position for Denver, CO. Had phone interview which went well and received positive feedback from Interviewer. She said I would be contacted for the next step in the interview process. It's been over a month and I have not heard back from her or Cintas. I would say this is the least professional company that I have interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
    What do you know about Cintas.
    What are some of your top accomplishments in your life.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a several hour multi-round interview in the office with other upcoming college grads. I had applied for the internship position and got a brief overview for the intern position but was told by the interviewer that he didn't know specifics. Got scheduled for a multi round interview the following week and upon arrival realized I was the only candidate applying for the internship position as opposed to the sales management trainee graduate position. I privately expressed my concerns about being at the correct interview and was assured that I should be there because "the sales management position is what you will work towards as a sales intern." I did the entire interview and was called the following week to let me know I did not get the sales management trainee position. I told the woman who called that I had actually applied for the sales intern position, and she expressed that the position was the same. I then received a call a month later asking for me an interview for the sales intern position, and I declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where safety was a concern at your job   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via email and invited to interview. The interview was comfortable. Basically, the interview covered the various divisions of Cintas. The hiring manager stressed this is a very active position- what you put into the job is what you get out. The benefits and incentives sound generous. There are call blocks and sales meeting each week to cover training and progress. Other than the few hours you need to be in the office you are expected to be out in the field creating business. There is a 6 week training program prior to being set loose.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest/worst failure in your current position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was initiated via apply on-line with an intial phone interview. Post phone interview was a face to face with a hiring manager/sales manger who was not at all adept in the interview process. The process was totally scripted with questions (I presume) from the Human Resource department. There was no off-the cuff questions and the interview was totally without imagination from the manager.