Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 1.3K interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Spokane, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Very Structured and by the books. You move along up the chain of command as you go. The interview consists of you giving background about yourself, more information about the role and then questions guided at you.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experiences.
    1 Answer

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The interview process with Cintas was thorough, informative, and rewarding. The interview process took a little over a month in time. I met with 5 different representatives throughout my process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The interview process is very slow and is very rigorous. I interviewed a total of 9 times and completed a day of ride alongs. My biggest complaint was how long the entire process took and the lack of transparency of all the steps that would need to be taken before an offer would be extended.

Interview Questions
  • Many of the interview questions ask candidates to "tell me a time when..."

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

It was a long process. A first interview with the Sales manager, a day long walk job shadow, and an interview with the regional sales manager. After those, I had an additional 2 more discussions/ negotiations before a final decision.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with achieving and exceeding sales quotes and monthly/ quarterly and yearly goals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Vidalia, GA)

Interview

Did three interviews with managers, with the third also being a ride along. First two were fine but the ride along turned out to be a day long interrogation full of inappropriate qeustions that had nothing to do with the job. I was also told that i would be paid for working that day and never was. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Too many to list. The last interview was absurd and frankly, insulting.

Cintas

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager over the phone first. Then I interviewed with the region director and after that, the VP of sales. The process was enjoyable and not uptight at all. They all seemed to really enjoy their job and the interview felt more like a conversation. It seemed that the culture was good. They said they like to promote from within and that’s why they have so many people do interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What is the thing you have done in your current role that you are most proud of

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Pittsburgh, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Waste of my time. Interviewed with two different people in the office for two hours. Showed me around the office. For them to say I had too little experience. When I had the experience they were asking for and more in the job description. I can not stress enough how much a waste of time this was.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter within the company for a sales position. The day of the interview I received an email that they learned the position wants no more than 4 years sales experience since this was a junior sales position. Junior sales was not stated in the position. They cancelled the interview to not waste my time. I’m in my early 50’s so it’s pretty obvious why the interview was cancelled. It’s the companies loss and I wouldn’t want to be apart of this type of company. Thank you for cancelling!

Interview Questions
  • Interview was cancelled due to having more than 4 years sales experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cintas (Columbia, SC) in Jan 2021

Interview

There was a lengthy process to interview, there were about 7 interviews in total. They ended up taking about a month to complete. Also with covid- they were all via teams which was nice. Everyone was so welcoming and nice, not too much pressure. Worth it, great company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Too easy and very unorganized. The HR Rep only asked me 5 questions. The conversation was very short which I was very surprised, I'd expect it to be longer. Most first screen calls are longer. The 2nd interview was with the manager, they also did not have a lot of questions and seemed unprepared. The 3rd interview was with the directors. The manager did not show up to the 3rd interview, one of the directors were late and I sensed tension between the management. They asked a lot of 'did the manager tell you about this? and that?' which shows they also were unprepared, unorganized and there was beef between all the managers. Declined offer because it seems like a very typical corporate America "Boys club" run company and that's not the kind of environment I'm looking to live everyday.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews