Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Straight forward, pretty simple questions, know about the company, be prepared for regular interview questions. Tell us about yourself, experience, passions, career goals, life goals, salary expectations, job expectations, job experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview, that took about 30 minutes, was a very positive experience, The recruiter for Cintas said she was going to set up a one on one in person interview with the hiring manager then I never heard from her again. I tried calling and emailing to follow up and she would never respond to me. She made it sound all great and explained all the next steps to the process then never heard from again. TOTALLY unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. Didn't give you company requirements for looks until you got to third interview (no beards) Went through a recruiter first and then did in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY).

Interview

Company recruiter followed by 2 in person interviews. If you are a true sales professional you can tell from the interview process if the company is right for you. I could tell very quickly this is not a company that I would invest my time working at. Interview process was very amateur and so were the managers with whom I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks ago for several positions & your company can't even call me to chat about it or possibly set up a interview. I had a interview with one of your manager's at the Maywood IL location but the day of interview he called me & cancelled saying he had a emergency in the field but would call back to reschedule interview. well that never happened & even when I called him to leave a message he didn't return my call. doesn't seem very uprofessional to do something like this? Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

Went for an interview where they told me they loved me and wanted to have me come in for another interview/field ride... Was not contacted when they said they would contact me so I reached out a total of 3 times and finally got my second interview AND field ride. Spent 6 hours of my day on a field ride to never receive a call or email after... It's been a month. I'd decline at this point now anyway. Unprofessional and awkward.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

HR rep emailed to schedule a time to interview via phone. I called in because the rep forgot that she scheduled the interview with me. I was told I would receive a call back in 24 hours and did not. I emailed the rep and the rep did not respond. Very unprofessional!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Westland, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is over a month long and they drag their feet the whole time. They constantly made me feel like they were too good of a company to hire certain types of people. The HR department was always really nice and so was the manager. I did a ride along with an employee and that was a little awkward, then I interviewed with the VP and he never looked at my resume nor did he come prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?
      Where you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why CINTAS?
      They ask a lot of questions regarding company history
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Piscataway, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Pleasant interview with the sales manager. He appeared authentic and was engaging throughout the interview. He thoroughly explained the position I had applied for and went through your typical work week and the advantages of working at Cintas. The interview was semi-structured meaning that the hiring manager asked a bunch of questions and took notes; more conversation than interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your resume?
      Why do you want to work at Cintas?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What makes a top sales rep?

Pretty basic interview
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Brought me In a room with top sales rep and manager. Immediately pushed me to second interview same day. I declined the offer and got an offer at the company that actually services Cintas with compliance tools