Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio Viejo, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (San Antonio Viejo, TX).

Interview

I had a total of three interviews so far, each an hour. During these interviews, I learned the position was for new business only and did not include any established accounts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was very pleasant and lasted about half an hour. Two weeks later I received a call to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. I met with him and he asked me several questions about my background, then did two role plays. He then folded his hands and asked if I had any questions. Well, 1 hour and 15 minutes went by and we finished the interview. I though I did very well and engaged my "client" and asked all the pertinent questions. He then said I would hear from him the following week for a "ride with" and then an interview with his boss and finally an interview with the VP of sales. I never heard from him again until I emailed a week later to ask what the timeline will be. Two days later I received a thanks but no thanks letter. I sent all the necessary correspondence and thank you emails throughout the process. Not quite sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• The role play was how to get the gate keeper to the decision maker. Then how to get the decision maker to talk to you after they said they are satisfied with their current vendor. Basic stuff.....   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Straight forward, pretty simple questions, know about the company, be prepared for regular interview questions. Tell us about yourself, experience, passions, career goals, life goals, salary expectations, job expectations, job experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. Didn't give you company requirements for looks until you got to third interview (no beards) Went through a recruiter first and then did in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY).

Interview

Company recruiter followed by 2 in person interviews. If you are a true sales professional you can tell from the interview process if the company is right for you. I could tell very quickly this is not a company that I would invest my time working at. Interview process was very amateur and so were the managers with whom I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks ago for several positions & your company can't even call me to chat about it or possibly set up a interview. I had a interview with one of your manager's at the Maywood IL location but the day of interview he called me & cancelled saying he had a emergency in the field but would call back to reschedule interview. well that never happened & even when I called him to leave a message he didn't return my call. doesn't seem very uprofessional to do something like this? Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

Went for an interview where they told me they loved me and wanted to have me come in for another interview/field ride... Was not contacted when they said they would contact me so I reached out a total of 3 times and finally got my second interview AND field ride. Spent 6 hours of my day on a field ride to never receive a call or email after... It's been a month. I'd decline at this point now anyway. Unprofessional and awkward.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

HR rep emailed to schedule a time to interview via phone. I called in because the rep forgot that she scheduled the interview with me. I was told I would receive a call back in 24 hours and did not. I emailed the rep and the rep did not respond. Very unprofessional!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Westland, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is over a month long and they drag their feet the whole time. They constantly made me feel like they were too good of a company to hire certain types of people. The HR department was always really nice and so was the manager. I did a ride along with an employee and that was a little awkward, then I interviewed with the VP and he never looked at my resume nor did he come prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?
      Where you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why CINTAS?
      They ask a lot of questions regarding company history
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Piscataway, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Pleasant interview with the sales manager. He appeared authentic and was engaging throughout the interview. He thoroughly explained the position I had applied for and went through your typical work week and the advantages of working at Cintas. The interview was semi-structured meaning that the hiring manager asked a bunch of questions and took notes; more conversation than interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your resume?
      Why do you want to work at Cintas?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What makes a top sales rep?

Pretty basic interview