Cover image for Cintas

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 168 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

It was a very long interview process. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and helpful. This place sounds like an amazing place to work. There were 5 interviews so the process get very long.

Interview Questions
  • What can you you offer this company that others can’t.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Minnetonka, MN)

Interview

Told them my desired salary upfront and they were not upfront and wasted almost a month having me continue interviews then told me they couldn’t match my desired salary and took someone that matched what they wanted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Cintas

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Are you comfortable making cold calls? ... Have you consistently met your sales goals? ... What motivates you? ... How did you land your most successful sale? ... How would your colleagues describe you? ... Sell me this pen. ... What are your long-term career goals?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The Interview was ok. They want to see if your able to door knock and cold call. Onboarding process was a nightmare. This company moves slow and it turned me off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Mount Pleasant, TX) in Jun 2022

Interview

Cintas is growing quickly and looking for leaders. It's a lower base and heavy commission, but they offer income gap-programs that verify your last employers W2 and front you 3 months of income while you adjust.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with cold calling?

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Did one interview at career fair and one interview at the office. The employees were very nice and interested in finding the right talent, not great at answering important career development questions. The office had a very strong smell to chemicals.

Interview Questions
  • Situation in which a group I was part of faced adversity and how did i overcome it

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Friendly environment and no surprise questions when condudcting the interview. Im just trying to use the website and it makes you leave a review to use this website and i need to hit a word count

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2022

Interview

The initial contact was via email to set up a phone interview. Questions are very professional, but basic. Gives limited opportunity to demonstrate your personality. On this call they just want skills and abilities.

Interview Questions
  • What percentage of your current portfolio is new customers or cold calls vs relationship management?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Cintas will ask you a few situational based question "Tell me about a time". For the sales role the really want to know if your previous sales experience consisted of closing new business and new business only. Their facility services role sell: soaps, hand sanitizer, towels, floor mats, aprons and etc and they are looking for someone to go out to acquire new rental sales in a sum of $250-$350 a week.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (State College, PA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Great interview process. Had a great experience. They asked thorough questions and wanted you to succeed. Was extremely happy with how everything went. Treated with the utmost professionalism. Looking forward to the rest of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Interviews