Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.8

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Was contacted through LinkedIn by one of the district sales managers. We had a quick initial phone call, then an in person interview. The DSM was almost 15 minutes late to the interview, but the interview itself seemed to go well.
Afterwards, I was told I would be contacted in the next few days regarding next steps. I never heard from them, and I even sent a follow up email to check in and never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I interviewed at Cintas (Portland, ME) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter, she made me feel rushed and unimportant, she told me she would call me back and never did. She explained to me it was just for a hunter, I would not make any kind of relationships. I was told to think about it and she would call me the next day and she never called. I wouldn't accept the position even if I wanted it because of the the way I was treated by the recruiter, she not only didn't do her job she, I know more about her personal life than I should.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about being a hunter and not making any relationships   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was approached on LinkedIn and brought in for an interview that the manager asked several questions from a packet. Afterwards was asked to bring certificates or proof of success/awards from previous job. I had the phone screening after an in-person interview. 1st flag. The salary numbers from Manager did not match HR's numbers. I was then referred to ride along with another sales rep. After the ride along could have been a possible 2 more interviews. I didnt' make it past ride along. The same person who reached out to me on LinkedIn that I met in the first interview sent a message after ride along saying they are still looking to fill the position and asked could we meet. Talk about disorganized? Disorganization in Sales Management is scary! Very time consuming for low salary range but it was helpful to shadow an employee and learn alot about the comp plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio Viejo, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (San Antonio Viejo, TX).

Interview

I had a total of three interviews so far, each an hour. During these interviews, I learned the position was for new business only and did not include any established accounts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was very pleasant and lasted about half an hour. Two weeks later I received a call to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. I met with him and he asked me several questions about my background, then did two role plays. He then folded his hands and asked if I had any questions. Well, 1 hour and 15 minutes went by and we finished the interview. I though I did very well and engaged my "client" and asked all the pertinent questions. He then said I would hear from him the following week for a "ride with" and then an interview with his boss and finally an interview with the VP of sales. I never heard from him again until I emailed a week later to ask what the timeline will be. Two days later I received a thanks but no thanks letter. I sent all the necessary correspondence and thank you emails throughout the process. Not quite sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• The role play was how to get the gate keeper to the decision maker. Then how to get the decision maker to talk to you after they said they are satisfied with their current vendor. Basic stuff.....   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Straight forward, pretty simple questions, know about the company, be prepared for regular interview questions. Tell us about yourself, experience, passions, career goals, life goals, salary expectations, job expectations, job experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. Didn't give you company requirements for looks until you got to third interview (no beards) Went through a recruiter first and then did in person interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online for the interview- a few days later I was contacted by a recruiter. They were very helpful by explaining job responsibilities and what the interview process would look like and helped me prepare for my in person interview the following week. My in person interview was unprofessional and found the hiring manager to be quite rude. This turned me off to the company as a whole.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY).

Interview

Company recruiter followed by 2 in person interviews. If you are a true sales professional you can tell from the interview process if the company is right for you. I could tell very quickly this is not a company that I would invest my time working at. Interview process was very amateur and so were the managers with whom I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks ago for several positions & your company can't even call me to chat about it or possibly set up a interview. I had a interview with one of your manager's at the Maywood IL location but the day of interview he called me & cancelled saying he had a emergency in the field but would call back to reschedule interview. well that never happened & even when I called him to leave a message he didn't return my call. doesn't seem very uprofessional to do something like this? Have a wonderful day.