Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Brought me In a room with top sales rep and manager. Immediately pushed me to second interview same day. I declined the offer and got an offer at the company that actually services Cintas with compliance tools

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers about the position, they said a few different openings, explained the position and how their intensive interview process is, very nice and friendly, there is not a lot of room to grow with the company unless you relocate

Interview Questions

• Star questions, what did you do in the past, standard interview questions, very long interview process!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Long interview process over 3 weeks, I had 3 interviews and a field day for the first position. No offer but was told a manager at a different office liked my resume. So another 3 week process with 2 interviews and then "made it to the next step" by going on another field day. Field days took awhile to set up because the reps had to set appointments to go on first, a total joke. My first field day didn't have any meetings to try and sell we just went by current clients for a quick hello and no selling involved. Second field day was a little better by going on a whopping 1 appointment which he then realized they already used Cintas and cancelled their service in the past.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions that they actually have to read off a piece of paper and all the same questions with each manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Called me and I answered a few basic interview questions and scheduled a face to face interview with the District Manager. The face to face interview went very quick. The problem is that they had already identified their candidate before I even interviewed. The interview was rushed and I was not asked any serious questions. It felt like they interviewed me just to say they interviewed a veteran for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The process began with a short phone interview with HR. First in-person interview with the Sales Manager went well, I went on a half-day ride along the next week where we cold-called and he told me about the day to day, then two more interviews in the following weeks. I was called and told that I was being offered the position at the end of the 4th week contingent on a reference check, background check and drug screening. I completed my references via an online form. Now I'm just waiting... The ball is in their court. It's now been almost 7 weeks since my first phone interview and HR and the manager has not responded to my calls or emails for the next steps. Very unprofessional and I'm hesitatant to accept the offer if they decide to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you hadvto overcome a challenge? Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you didn't get along with? Etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Four phase interview. Phone, Ride With, Manager Interview, Senior Manager Interview.
    Overall the ride with process gave me a better understanding as to what the job entailed. I enjoyed getting to know a few members of the team before my final interview. Also had the chance to sit in on a sales meeting, giving me insight as to how the manager went about her business.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

sales position, selling AED's First aid kits uniforms etc. Its a commission plus base position. Phone interview, general sales questions really. Nothing too evasive or difficult to answer at all.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview, general sales questions really. Nothing too evasive or difficult to answer at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a pleasure to participate in. Their recruiter was very helpful and provided a ton of insight into both the position and the history of the company. The process itself consisted of a few phone interviews to pre-qualify whether or not I was a good fit as a candidate, and concluded with an in-person meeting with the area sales manager.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest failure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Cape Girardeau, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on Linkedin. The whole process was mismanaged from the beginning to the end. I e-mailed to let me know I am no longer interested then their sales manager drives down(2 hours) to meet with me. The next step was an interview with his boss the next day(never happened). I text him and then he ask if he can set up a time to talk. He calls to let me know they have now found other candidates they are interested in. If this is how they treat applicants they recruit for I cannot imagine working for this organization.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me and did a phone interview. Within one week I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Still waiting to hear back from the manager to see if there's another interview. It looks like probably not.

Interview Questions

• Same thing you always get. Tell me how you handled yourself with rejections or changes. Basic stuff you get just worded different. Why do you want to work here with Cintas. Tell me a time when you had to stay positive when others were being negative.   Answer Question