Cintas Sales Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Sales Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2017

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

You have to apply online, then you get a call asking some very basic questions, then you get an in-person interview, then you have to come back for a second in-person interview. If they like you they want you to come in to ride along for a day with another SSR, then you get a final interview. If they want you they call you and offer you the job as long as you pass the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you had to choose the hard right over the easy wrong?   Answer Question
  • What is a time that you had to handle a lot of information at one time?   Answer Question
  • What is a time when you were criticised by someone?   Answer Question
  • What is something you had to tell on yourself when you messed up?   Answer Question
  • What is a time that you noticed something that was unsafe?   Answer Question
  • What is a time you had to work with someone very different from yourself?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about something you did that showed you were willing to go above and beyond.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process is smooth. Starting with a phone interview with an HR employee, next to a management in person interview, which if they think you're qualified will give you a chance to have a ride-along (very informative for what this position and the company is). Ending with another in person interview with an upper management executive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Lawton, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

It was absolutely the worst experience of my entire life. The do a phone interview, then a week or 2 later you get an interview with a manager, then a week later another interview with another manager, then you go and work a full day's shift riding on a truck and doing work, then you have another interview, and then another interview with the general manager. After all that he told me I would be getting information for a background check and drug screen. Then an email came 2 weeks after that that said they went with someone else. They strung me along for 2 months

Interview Questions

• They waste time trying to promote the company and sell you on working there   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maumelle, AR).

Interview

They have a process called meticulous hiring. For this position, I believe there were 4 different interviews from HR to Sales Managers (3) and the General Manager. You are basically proving yourself to all parties involved. This is a team environment but you pretty much govern yourself. Do research on the company and position you are seeking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tried to go back on the pay from the initial phone screening but I held my ground. Don't be afraid to show your worth but do it tactfully.

Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, 1 hour in person interview with Managers and HR, Ride Along day, final 1 hour interview with GM. Process was straightforward and I always felt informed about the next step in the process. Good people. Seems like there's a fair amount of opportunity beyond this role depended upon performance once in the role.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational interview questions. Tell me a time when...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Lafayette, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had two interviews first was 45 minutes, second was over an hour. Haven't heard from them in a week for third interview. Supposed to hear from them on whether I will or will not receive another interview. The same things happen with government jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a disgruntle customer about your product.   1 Answer

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2016.

Interview

Long, 4 part in-depth screening and interviews. They will try get a feel for you as a person, as well as judge your willingness to adapt to their way of business

Interview Questions

• How previous jobs supplied me with the skills to handle this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very in depth and stringent process. Had 7 interviews to get an entry level job. Took 3 months with little follow up in between steps. First was a call. Then in-depth interviews, ride along, additional in-depth, general manager, outside manager, and final interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to face adversity with a sales presentation.   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

They have a very meticulous hiring process to help them ensure they are hiring a good candidate. Typically it begins with an interview with a service manager, the safety director, a plant manager, a route ride along with a current SSR Trainer, and finally the General manager. If selected, a conditional offer of employment is extended that is contingent upon a satisfactory criminal background check, drug test, MVR check and DOT physical.

Interview Questions

• Why do You Want to Work at Cintas?   Answer Question
    • What is your previous employment background?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a disgruntled customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a supervisor and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Long and Repetitive it takes on average about 5-6 weeks to get hired with multiple interviews and a route ride. You will interview with multiple managers. If you make it past the series of interviews you will go on a route ride with a seasoned employee. This allows the interviewee to get a feel for what the job entails and its really just another peer interview in disguise. If all goes well you will have a final interview and then be offered a job, maybe.