Cintas Scholar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

/Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Des Moines, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Very easy and extremely relaxed. The interviewer asked question about my work history and the career goals associated with my degree. It was a pleasant experience. I am considering my options.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in our company in the future?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Scholar Interview

Interview

I originally had a phone interview and then was brought into the office for a Round Robin interview. I has five 30 minutes interviews with 2 interviewers in each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Knoxville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Two Management Trainees for Cintas interviewed me for a summer intern position. They asked the typical questions to get to know me and why I think I would be a good fit for this position. At the end of the interview they gave me the email address to their human resources manager to set up another interview.

Interview Questions

• What experiences and leadership roles do you have that have given you the transferable skills to be successful at this position?   1 Answer

Scholar Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

1st Interview (on campus): basic questions (ie: strengths/weaknesses)
    2nd Interview (at cintas location): round robin. Situational Questions..(ie: tell me a time when..)

They were both very relaxed interviews
    Be yourself and show your personality
    Overall, the experience was enjoyable

Interview Questions

• - tell me about a time when you kept information from slipping through the cracks (organization)
      -tell me about a time when you had to pick up the slack for someone else
      -tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager
      -tell me about a time when you messed up   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Olathe, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a lengthy process involving multiple phone interviews with multiple face to face interviews at the specific location. Everyone was helpful in wanting to find a mutual fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How is your work life balance?   1 Answer

Scholar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

First: Phone interview. Second: Go to office for interview with HR, plant manager and general manager. Third: Go to Regional Vice President in his office. You receive a phone call later on whether or not you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Generic personal questions. How would you handle this situation? What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? What is leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Contacted at career fair, on campus interview the next day. A week or so later went to on site warehouse tour and a lunch. Was told would have 3 interviews, ended up having 7 interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• What is 15% of the SqRt. of 81 and other math questions. Slightly awkward in person. Typical Behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

They bring you in and give you a tour of the entire facility and then have you interview with 3 different managers. The entire process took about 3 1/2 hours and then they took about 2 weeks to finish interviewing other candidates before getting back to you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you noticed someone not following the correct safety providers, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Appleton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR manager and the hiring manager. The interview took about an hour. The next step would be to meet with a couple higher up managers, and then background screening and drug testing. The interview was on-site. Pretty much went over my resume and asked my questions about my experience and education, and lots of behavioral questions as well, drawing off of previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you messed something up and had to tell someone in a higher position about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I was first contacted to do a phone interview, which was the first stage of the process. Then after that, I was asked to go to their headquarters in Cincinnati where I had two more interview and a semi formal lunch interview. After about a month after all of my interviews I was contacted by Cintas with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you worked in a group where you faced an issue and how did you handle it.   Answer Question