Cintas Service Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Service Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maumelle, AR).

Interview

They have a process called meticulous hiring. For this position, I believe there were 4 different interviews from HR to Sales Managers (3) and the General Manager. You are basically proving yourself to all parties involved. This is a team environment but you pretty much govern yourself. Do research on the company and position you are seeking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tried to go back on the pay from the initial phone screening but I held my ground. Don't be afraid to show your worth but do it tactfully.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, 1 hour in person interview with Managers and HR, Ride Along day, final 1 hour interview with GM. Process was straightforward and I always felt informed about the next step in the process. Good people. Seems like there's a fair amount of opportunity beyond this role depended upon performance once in the role.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational interview questions. Tell me a time when...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Lafayette, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had two interviews first was 45 minutes, second was over an hour. Haven't heard from them in a week for third interview. Supposed to hear from them on whether I will or will not receive another interview. The same things happen with government jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a disgruntle customer about your product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very in depth and stringent process. Had 7 interviews to get an entry level job. Took 3 months with little follow up in between steps. First was a call. Then in-depth interviews, ride along, additional in-depth, general manager, outside manager, and final interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to face adversity with a sales presentation.   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

They have a very meticulous hiring process to help them ensure they are hiring a good candidate. Typically it begins with an interview with a service manager, the safety director, a plant manager, a route ride along with a current SSR Trainer, and finally the General manager. If selected, a conditional offer of employment is extended that is contingent upon a satisfactory criminal background check, drug test, MVR check and DOT physical.

Interview Questions

• Why do You Want to Work at Cintas?   Answer Question
    • What is your previous employment background?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a disgruntled customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a supervisor and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Long and Repetitive it takes on average about 5-6 weeks to get hired with multiple interviews and a route ride. You will interview with multiple managers. If you make it past the series of interviews you will go on a route ride with a seasoned employee. This allows the interviewee to get a feel for what the job entails and its really just another peer interview in disguise. If all goes well you will have a final interview and then be offered a job, maybe.

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Very meticulous had to interview with 4 people within the organization. The final interview was done with the general manager after 1 month of waiting. I thought they weren't interested turns out its just part of the hiring process. I believe the goal is to make sure you are engaged and committed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time in which you had to deal with a conflict situation? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

They found me on Indeed.com so I applied through their website which was pretty generic. They called me for a phone interview. Again pretty basic questions. Then they brought me in for a face to face in depth interview. After scrambling for someone to come interview me the SSR manager and another manager say down with me in a big conference room. (This interview went really well.) They then schedule a ride along which was 3 days later which is a full day ride along in which you are doing all the daily duties as a veteran SSR. Immediately after your ride along I had a third interview which I felt extremely intimidated. I have not been called back since.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: Where are you going to be in 5 years? Past experience ect.   Answer Question
    • In depth: specific senarios in which you had to problem solve or address a situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Long interview process two interviews the first day, then a ride along and a third interview, finally third and fourth interview and a job offer. I called the manager I interviewed with twice before finally being brought in for the last interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are a good fit for this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Durham, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely drawn out. First they do a phone interview, then send you a link to do a video interview. After the video interview they invite you to the office for an in person interview, if they like you, you are invited to go on a ride a long for a whole day with another Service Sales Representative on his route to see what the job is like. After you do that you have to meet with four more people (other managers) then they have a group meeting and decide together if you will be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your previous job that you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question