Circle K Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.0

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with a market mgr and a regional they both thought I was awesome and wanted me to get a store closer to my home so referred me to a new region and I had a mm interview which went well. The regional interview was aweful

Interview Questions

• If I were you I would just wait it out with your current company and transfer...   1 Answer
  • Down talking the store manager role trying to make me hate it and then asked why I hadn't applied at other businesses I worked for previously   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Circle K

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I was promoted from within so they're was no interview it was all based off of my performance as an assistant running a store, that's one thing this company does they will hold you hostage with duties you don't very paid for, dangling the carrot of you will.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circle K (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

All applications are done online, you have to complete some assessments, your application goes in a pool of applications. These are chosen for review based on your assessment scores and listed availability. Market (District) managers urge Store Managers to hire only staff with open availability for a maximum of 29 hrs. These employees will later be held to their stated availability.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Took a couple of weeks but enjoyed interview and everything was explained. Did a week class out of town. Learned a lot about the company. Was able to negotiate pay and was satisfied.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

The interview process was Very detailed and informative. I was told a lot about the duties I would be asked to perform on daily basis. I was told the pay rate. I was told about the bonus potential. I was so informed at the completion of the interview that I didn't really have any questions because they were already answered for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail management experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Morgantown, WV) in December 2014.

Interview

Indian interview was with the RDO. After successful completion of the interview with RDO A personality assessment was completed. After successful completion of the oersonality assessment I interviewed with the training store manager.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Circle K in July 2014.

Interview

First you Apply online, where you have a personalty test. After that you have a phone interview. if you pass the phone interview, you then have an interview with the regional and several market managers. After this i received a call about 20 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Circle K in February 2014.

Interview

People that never worked in a store hiring people to work in a store. So how can some one that never worked in that environment expect some one else to complete those task. They require you to call your store once a shift. Return all calls with in 5 minutes. " This means you are not entitled to sleep"

Interview Questions

• Your care and personal phone are Circle K property while employed.   1 Answer

The job requirements were not what was required for employment at this company.

Anonymous Employee in Wenatchee, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K (Wenatchee, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick and friendly. Market manager made me feel comfortable. Second interview with ROD was good and very professional. He was friendly and made my feel comfortable as well.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circle K (Fairview Heights, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Circle K bought out my previous employer and all employees were kept on with Circle K.