Circuit City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circuit City Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

After applying online you recieve a phone call inviting you to come in for an interview. The first interview is in a large group and then they split you up into an individual setting. You then move on to a second interview before getting hired. The interview process is rather easy but does take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Choose an actor or character you feel best represents your own personality and why?   Answer Question

Secuirty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Circuit City (Everett, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

After apply, I had to take a personalty test and skills test. I then had a phone interview the next day, They did a background check and I hand a 1:1 interview that Monday

Interview Questions

• If a customer drops a diamond in the parking lot and you retrieve it, what next step would you take   1 Answer

Pay was to low, and no room for advancement

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circuit City (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Personality assessment, then 2 part interview followed by a drug screen. From there, it was call from management and job offer. It was a very simple process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• how would you take care of multiple customers at the same time   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Circuit City (National City, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was very easy met with the manager. Talk about what my previous work experience was how was my interaction with customers I was given a scenario which would I do firs

Technical Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circuit City (Reading, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Came into store, and answered a few questions for about 15 minutes. The environment was very relaxing because my classmate from high school did the interview.Most of the questions were personality questions. They were easy and straight to the point questions.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a person you know stealing products what would you do?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circuit City (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Basic Questions like a normal interview. very easy. They tend to hire a lot during the holiday season because of the retail rush. You stand on your feet all day and some managers can really be horrible

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Circuit City (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted in a group style setting. Final decision making rested on the store director, however the members of the hiring group included store level employees from all walks of life. Was a refreshing change to the same old grilled by 3 executives style interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Very easy interview, only had to talk to two managers. Got the job that simply walked in, asked for an interview and next thing I knew I was back in the management room talking to the managers.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circuit City (Richmond, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. There was one interview with two people. They were very pleasant and I think it would have been a good job. I turned it down because I was worried about their financial situation. Turns out I was right, but in hindsight I wish I would have taken the job.

Interview Questions

I was worried about the prospects of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circuit City (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

One interview with the sales manager and a standardized computer test. I got one call to tell me they loved me and wanted to hire me, followed up by a call 30 min later telling me I wasn't selected. I should have rejected the offer due to them being disorganized from the start.