Circuit City Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circuit City Product Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

After applying online you recieve a phone call inviting you to come in for an interview. The first interview is in a large group and then they split you up into an individual setting. You then move on to a second interview before getting hired. The interview process is rather easy but does take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Choose an actor or character you feel best represents your own personality and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Circuit City

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Very easy interview, only had to talk to two managers. Got the job that simply walked in, asked for an interview and next thing I knew I was back in the management room talking to the managers.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circuit City (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

One interview with the sales manager and a standardized computer test. I got one call to tell me they loved me and wanted to hire me, followed up by a call 30 min later telling me I wasn't selected. I should have rejected the offer due to them being disorganized from the start.

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Wellington, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

The Hiring process was fast and very deep.It was a nice experience to work with this company

Interview Questions

• I was asked several technical questions,but since a telecommunication technician and technically inclined i answered them satisfactorily   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary based