Circus World Displays Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circus World Displays Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Circus World Displays

1 Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I submitted my resume online. About a week or 2 later I got a call asking for a phone interview. It was scheduled with in the week. Phone interview was probably about 20 minuets asking me pretty standard questions. After the phone interview was done I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the following week. I agreed. I was called with a time change the morning of. I agreed to it. I got there early and was ushered into a conference room by the main door. I met with the HR recruiter for about 30 minutes. After she left, they had me recreate a form/chart in excel to show proficiency. I then met with the Managing Director. He talk to me about the job asked more standard questions. A few I had already been asked. They had requested my transcript and he went over it with me asking questions about classes I liked and didnt like and why I got certain marks. They called my references over the next few days and offered me the job by the end of the week.