Cisco Systems ASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems ASE Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

I applied for the cisco associatesystems engineer,and had the telephone interview ,it was a 45 minutes interview,was called asked questions and i liked the way my interviewer,it was like just a one on one chat. Kind, understanding, and very professional.

Interview Questions

• was asked my details
    weakeneses,team work questions,technical questions as well.
    and the salary i would like to be paid.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

ASE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2013.

Interview

Applied last yr in London. Interview process took about 3 weeks. sent application and after a week i got an email inviting me to send my availability for a telephone interview. the phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. After the interview the agent informed me that i have progressed to the next stage which involves a video submission. submitted video and the rest was history.

Interview Questions

• Describe what the impact of the internet of everything will be in the next five years   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedfont, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New Bedfont, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Made application through the Cisco University connections website.
    They want people to explain complex concepts simple as possible.
    Unfortunately I did not get through this round.

Interview Questions

• 1st round consisted of telephone interview. The questions were the type of: Background of CV/Why you want to join Cisco/Tell us about Cisco Products/Can you explain the difference between a router/switch as if I was a customer?/Can you do the same for telepresense?How is this different from competitors?   1 Answer
    • 2nd round was a 2 minute video presentation where the question was "What does Networking as a platform mean to Cisco Customers"   Answer Question