Cisco Systems Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cisco Systems

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, the HR guy called me bro and sweared a lot. he didnt really care about hiring. He sounded like he was in a rush. He said he will call back and didnt until weeks later. Offers me the job and didnt tell me much else. I lost interest after that and told them I found a job. Even though I did not find a job, i just didnt want to deal with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little slow initially, but once on the inside, things picked up quite a bit. I happen to be interviewing at the end of the fiscal year, so that could have attributed to the longer than usual process.

Interview Questions

• What unique offerings do you feel Cisco brings to the IT industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with HR just to screen. After that, you'll interview with people in the same position, or within the department and then if you pass these, you'll move on to interviews with management, or the final decision makers.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

Lengthy, tons of people to meet with. Sometimes with multiple rounds to go through. Not very technical in nature. Typically with the hiring manager, technical support team, peers and possibly one manager up.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was one month. I went through phone screens followed by in-person panel interview. I was asked to present a 90-day strategic plan. I was offered the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cisco?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between strategy and tactical and how much of each should you do as an AM?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in March 2017.

Interview

Interview with 6 people varying from operations director to account managers and HR. Each person interviewed for an hour. Questions focused on most recent job and previous positions in sales.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult sales situation you encountered?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Long winded, but thorough as they try to get a good view of your skills and how this matches their requirement. Personality based tests as well as presentations were part of the interview process

Interview Questions

• Run through the process of how you closed your biggest deal to date   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was referred by the SVP of Sales, had a phone interview and then 1on1 with the hiring manager. It was a fair interview and I got the job. I wore a suit and was well prepared. I interviewed with a few other members of the sales team. I do not have anything that was negative, just come prepared and act professional.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had as a National Account Manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

At Cisco, there is a pretty long interview process where you have to meet with multiple people and sometimes even before there is a job opening. Also, you may have to meet with people who are not directly involved in the hiring but who will give their input as well.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager (Regional Sales Manager), and a team of three other Cisco Employees via a Webex video web meeting. The interview process was very professional and the interviewers with all great. There was a nice mix of general interview questions and "get to know you" type banter. They all were able to provide good feedback to my questions too.

Interview Questions

• If we hired you, what's your 30, 60, and 90 day plan?
      What is your sales philosophy?
      How do you manage your time?   Answer Question