Cisco Systems Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview process; had a telephone interview first, followed by a short video assessment.

Assessment centre was intense, but fair - comprised of a test, a chat about your CV and experiences, and a chance to ask about the company. Since it's Cisco, they're unashamedly geeky. Had a role play and a presentation to prep for on the day.

Overall, good experience, and would recommend anyone give this a try - it's a tough process, but it's worth it. Got the news the day after the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Know your CV inside and out - anticipate questions relating to it, especially if you've had technical roles, swot up on them and be ready to speak about them if asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had received a phone interview where they asked behavioral questions and some technical questions. The lady was very friendly and helped me relax as it was the first time I had been interviewed. The process took about 30 mins and I was given time to think about my answer once I was asked it. Altogether it was a good experience as I was not pressured and was able to relax and give my answers.

Interview Questions

• A time you showed leadership/solved a problem/helped a friend to solve a common issue   Answer Question