Cisco Systems Business Analyst Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Business Analyst Internship Interview Questions

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The recruiters for Cisco were incredibly intelligent and put together. They were also very friendly and provided a laid-back interview process. The interview felt far more relational and discussion based rather than sitting through a barrage of questions. They were also very much interested in why I had chosen to take the path I did instead of persisting in discovering why I was good at it.

Interview Questions

• Altogether, there were no really challenging questions. In fact, most of the questions felt relaxed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Got interview at my campus recruiting fair. The first interview was on campus and was a basic behavioral interview. A couple weeks later I was invited for a second round skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging work environment you have succeeded in   Answer Question