Cisco Systems Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.8

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a University Event, was scheduled for first rounds of interviews the following week, interviewed on campus at the Career Center, received an email regarding my application status the next week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was over the phone. Very pleasant experience. Everyone I spoke to was kind and understanding. It takes time to hear back after first applying, so be patient but feel free to check in.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in September 2017.

Interview

Met with a higher-up at a recruiting on fair on campus. Got an offer for a first-round interview on-campus. Interview went well. One week later, received an email telling me I was still in consideration for the job. At the interview, I was told I should hear back in about two weeks. More than a month later, my application was dropped from their jobs site. Unresponsive to questions and uncommunicative.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruiter. The process took about three weeks. I got the interview online via webex. The interviewer is nice. They asked about my experiences, what I have done, why I picked my major, and why am I a good fit?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Cisco came to my univsersity's career fair and I talked to one of the recruiters. Apparently I got his attention and when I was leaving the career fair, they called me to schedule for an interview the next day. The interview was about 30 minutes long and we mostly talked about my background and my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I managed to get an interview through one of CIsco's event on campus. The interview was the following day. I felt comfortable going into the interview. The guy asked the basic questions about why I wanted to work for them and behavioral questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

2 WebEx Interviews online - none in person which was a bit strange.
    The HR rep and both interviewers were very friendly and helpful! Overall process was very efficient and received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions - Why tech? Why Cisco? Why BD?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

3 rounds:
    1st: This was a campus interivew, hardest since I was asked how to handle situations, tech questions and stuff.
    2nd: Hiring manager simple and easy
    3rd: IT Director, more of a conversation and to see if you can handle yourself in an intimidating situation.

Interview Questions

• How would u handle a application remediation of 2k+ servers and application ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Newark, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Got the interview opportunity through campus fair which was organized in my college. I was called the very next day for one on one interview. Questions were both behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

• 1. Talk about yourself
      2. How you can handle work in a team
      3. Went through the resume and asked questions about the projects that I have done
      4. Why Cisco?
      5. Why BA?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

I applied through my university career fair for the business analyst intern role.
    They emailed me and set up a campus interview. It was a behavioral interview with one interviewer and it lasted about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• If you could say anything about yourself, what would you say?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experiences working with a team. Difficulties or challenges? What went well?   Answer Question