Cisco Systems CSE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems CSE Interview Questions

3.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

The interview process was excellent. The interviewers used my resume to spark all questions and conversations off of. Nothing was unexpected and aligned perfectly with my skills set. This is something that is very good with Cisco. If you say you know something, you should know it. Stay true to yourself. I have always been honest on my resume so it worked out well. I knew going in and was okay with what was on there and it really was a pleasure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem that you had and how you approached resolving it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

CSE Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews, behavioral, technical interviews with potential team members, managers, technical leads, and recruiters. Interviewers are busy people and it takes time to schedule interviews. Do not expect a replay unless it is urgent or important. Just be prepared and hope for the best since everyone has different opinion.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

Company contacts you directly and sets up multiple interviews. They are very candid, and outline all the positive points. You must interview with multiple personalities of the same position to see how you hold up.

Interview Questions

• Outline personal business objectives and how they relate to the companies vision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You need to be strategic

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

On site job fair. Then 3 months later onsite interview with 6 different managers and future team members/colleagues...Mix of general questions and technical

Interview Questions

• Various questions about OSPF routing ....in great, excruciating detail...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation