Cisco Systems Cisco Choice Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Cisco Choice Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Single on campus interview, was casual i was over dressed in wearing a tie. Interviewer was negative about the company which i found odd and then asked several brain teasers and a couple technical questions including a basic question on recursion

Interview Questions

• How to take the square root of a number programatically using only addition?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I gave my resume to a friend and was referred to the company. They called me for the interview, and I went into the Career Center to have it. It went very well and a few weeks later I got my job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was something you tried to do that you failed at?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Richardson, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus once and then given an offer about a month later. Surprisingly there were very little technical questions. Much of the interview was behavioral like "tell me your strengths and weaknesses" etc... My interviewer did ask me about specifics on the projects I listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a team member who was not co-operating with the rest of the group?   Answer Question