Cisco Systems Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

This is the first round interview (usually consist of 3 rounds) with the Administrative Assistant who is currently supporting the VP of this group. I didn't make it to the 2nd round for this position. Was told I did well but a more qualified candidate moved on to the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly in regards to managing calendar and how efficient I was in using technology at Cisco as this VP is new to Cisco (came from an acquired company).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I meet with all directors i would be supporting and the current Executive Assistant. Nothing was scripted and I felt everybody was on a different page. One director started asking character questions and later i learned from his feedback that he felt I may not be qualified for the position. I was annoyed because i have more than 20 yrs experience and not once did he ask of my experience. It was a formal interview although the current employees were semi casual in dress. The atmosphere did seem a little stuffy.

Interview Questions

• I was not thrown with a question I couldn't answer after 3 or 4 interviews it was tedious and I felt overkill   Answer Question