Cisco Systems IT Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems IT Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

One in person interview, took about 30 minutes. Interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. They took a long time to get back to me after the interview itself - probably about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Gave my resume to a recruiter at campus career fair. Then I was scheduled for a 1:1 interview the following day. The interview questions were all behavorial, no technical questions. The interview lasted around 50 minutes. One week after the interview, I had to give my information for a background check. Two weeks after that I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a personal challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had a conflict with a team member, and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Davis, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

One round of on campus interview was given. Nothing technical surprisingly, but you have to really know the stuff on your resume. Prepare good stories for the experience on your resume. There should've been two interviewers, but one of them left earlier. I guess I was lucky on that part.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of ordinary, basically going through the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (West Lafayette, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

Pretty much an overview of my resume and past experiences. Not very technical. What caught me off guard was that the interview was over a teleconference. Interviewer was very nice and very interested in what i had to say.

IT Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Visited their booth at the career fair at my university. Had an interview the next day at my school. Basically went over my resume and talked about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where it was difficult to work with some team members and what you did to help it?   Answer Question