Cisco Systems Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and spoke to a Cisco manager at a Career's Fair at my University. Got an interview scheduled the following week. The interview just some behavioral and technical questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a conflict in you team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Internship Interview

Interview

Gave my resume to a recruiter on campus. Then got scheduled for an on-campus interview about a few weeks later. The interview was only about 20-30 minutes and it was all behavioral questions and questions about my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Richardson, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online through college intern fair. Took two weeks for contact via email. asked to write functions in a google doc as he watched. Second interview after, but yet to be contacted.

Interview Questions

• Tree traversal. Write a method to output data in binary tree   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Application required a resume and letters of recommendation. Once submitted, I underwent a face to face interview with my possible mentors. I was graded/ranked based on my answers to their questions as well as my behavior in general.

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you had that you believe will help you succeed within the work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lafayette, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and visited company stall in University Career Fair. Was selected and called for interview. Describe about past project and experience. Didn't ask single technical question. All discussion was on past experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

On campus interview with a short 30-45 minute behavioral interview, was contacted a few weeks later with an offer. The process was relatively informal compared to other processes. The interview was conducted with the person that became my manager when I started working.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you managed many high priority items at the same time   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It's take 2h 30 min for the interview ,two part, manger and technical. HRs are really friendly, the whole process is comfortable. Also the interview is online, I have been invited to the HQ in France to take the online interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in July 2017.

Interview

1st round-( 50 online choose the correct answers with no negative marks consists of C language fundamentals, Aptitude, Networking fundamentals, Os basics, digital systems (basics))
    2nd 3rd round- technical interview
    4th-HR

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2016.

Interview

Online test followed by group discussion.Then there were two technical rounds in which basics of the branch were asked and then there was a HR round in which basic HR questions were asked.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in March 2011.

Interview

Recruiting information was sent to the department. Then I applied and got an interview with the manager on the team. phone interview, last around 30min. Then I was informed for getting into the second round, which was another phone interview with the director. The whole process took 2 days for the interview itself and two weeks of waiting.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of social network/computing and how do you think it will help you to success?   Answer Question