Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,399 of over 4.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

There were several interviews consisting of behavioral and technical questions, then an interview with the team lead who talked about job roles. Overall process was quick and fast and questions were relatively straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about common ports and protocols
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New Delhi)

Interview

The process was very smooth. The interview experience was amazing, it was more like an interactive discussion and not judgemental question answering session. The interviewers were so friendly to drop hints as required and made me feel so comfortable. Overall knowledge was tested.

Interview Questions
  • Penetration Testing of web applications, APIs and thick client applications, threat modelling, cloud security, loggingand monitoring, Patching

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Not great overall. Typical leetcode question that requires recursion on a binary tree. Overall no help from the person interviewing. This is a networking company that focuses on a lot of routers and networking components.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

the interview didnt happen in the end after the interview was rescheduled twice! I reached out to reiterate my interest even after this experience. I received no reply to date

Interview Questions
  • Can you meet another time, twice?
1 person found this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

The interview process is very Nice and Smooth. The interviewer makes the candidate very comfortable before starting the interview process. They try to understand your strong points and then the start Interview based on that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Talked about previous experience, coding problems, designing systems, questions about the company, how my interviewer's journey has been with the company, interesting problems they are solving right now, how the work culture is, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Recruited by a recruiter to meet with the Cisco engineering team. They were very friendly and courteous. Good overall experience and enjoyed the conversation. Role required moving and decided to not move.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Efficient, personable and very informative. The recruiter always stayed in touch and kept me updated and the team really expedited the process with me as I was dealing with multiple offers. They were transparent throughout and very clear about the role itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

It went will for three rounds (Technical round) with 4 interviewers , but in the fourth round it went (non technical) very fast and no response. It took more than month to reach to 4th round and finally did not receive any response. I Expected a positive response with offer

Interview Questions
  • Roles and responsibilities Technical questions General Questions

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

No feedback. Poor show, strange interview questions. Two of the interviewers looked disinterested. Overall a very bad experience they did not put me at ease and then gave me no positive or negative feedback when asked

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,399 Interviews