Cisco Systems Associate Systems Engineer - Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Associate Systems Engineer - Sales Interview Questions

Associate Systems Engineer (Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a CV screening, followed by a 1 hour discussion which included general questions about availability, salary expectations, and behavioral questions. The next step was submitting a video resume and a 2 minute video where I had to describe a high-level technical concept. Despite successfully passing all stages until the Assessment Centre step, I was rejected due to availability, I could not start the program at the prescribed start date and there was little flexibility on this date.

Interview Questions

• Among the questions there were:
    Describe cloud computing.
    Describe a situation in which you handled a conflict and what the result was.
    Why do you think you would fit CISCO.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Associate Systems Engineer Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

I was called and interviewed on phone by Cisco representative, after i pass that, i was invited for a video interview, but i was told that they have a technical problem so they will go ahead and do the interview through phone again. After i pass the second interview, i was given a topic to do a 2 minutes presentation, the topic is Software Defined Networking (SDN). But i fail in the Video submission state. Any way i have learned a lot in the process

Interview Questions

• Cloud Computing, Networking Basics, Bahavioral Questions, Sales Role Questions.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer - Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in October 2011.

Interview

First round phone interview (these can also be in person), second round was to do a 2 minute video on youtube answering the question 'what do you think cisco means when it says the network is the platform'. Definitely questions to determine whether one can speak well enough, has a fundamental understanding of some of the technologies, and understands some of the industry strategies/issues. Third round is a full day on site in person interviews and a several mock sales sessions.