Cisco Systems Sales Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Sales Systems Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Systems Engineer (Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a CV screening, followed by a 1 hour discussion which included general questions about availability, salary expectations, and behavioral questions. The next step was submitting a video resume and a 2 minute video where I had to describe a high-level technical concept. Despite successfully passing all stages until the Assessment Centre step, I was rejected due to availability, I could not start the program at the prescribed start date and there was little flexibility on this date.

Interview Questions

• Among the questions there were:
      Describe cloud computing.
      Describe a situation in which you handled a conflict and what the result was.
      Why do you think you would fit CISCO.   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer (Full Time) Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgorod, Belgorodskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Belgorod, Belgorodskaya Oblast' (Russia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in college or university. The process took days. I was interviewed on the phone by an employee of Cisco Systems. It was quite an interesting process, 45 min of interview.The interviewer was nice and friendly and helped guide me in the right direction for the most part.

Systems Engineer(Sales Department) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first one was very general, and was mostly just to see if I knew what I was getting myself into and what I would bring to the team. The second and third round they asked me questions relating to my resume and testing me on what it is that Cisco actually does and how their technology is used.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team if you come work for us? What are your plans for the future? What experiences have you had with Cisco technology? What interests you the most about Cisco? Can you take me through your resume?   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

I was called and interviewed on phone by Cisco representative, after i pass that, i was invited for a video interview, but i was told that they have a technical problem so they will go ahead and do the interview through phone again. After i pass the second interview, i was given a topic to do a 2 minutes presentation, the topic is Software Defined Networking (SDN). But i fail in the Video submission state. Any way i have learned a lot in the process

Interview Questions

• Cloud Computing, Networking Basics, Bahavioral Questions, Sales Role Questions.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer - Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in October 2011.

Interview

First round phone interview (these can also be in person), second round was to do a 2 minute video on youtube answering the question 'what do you think cisco means when it says the network is the platform'. Definitely questions to determine whether one can speak well enough, has a fundamental understanding of some of the technologies, and understands some of the industry strategies/issues. Third round is a full day on site in person interviews and a several mock sales sessions.