Cisco Systems Interview Questions in Lawrenceville, GA | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Interview Questions in Lawrenceville, GA

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

2 days, first day was an all day affair where you talk to 5-6 different managers. Second day is more one on one with hiring manager. I got the offer at the end of the second day of interviewing. Overall process was objective and fair but quite time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for Cisco in this capacity?   1 Answer

Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, followed with a panel interview consisting of three people from the team, one of them a manager. The beginning of the interview consisted of an overview of the BU operations, while the second half consisted of technical questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online through their career site. Got a response from a HR rep. Initially a phone screening and then an on-site interview via Tele-presence with 3 of the managers in San Jose.

Interview Questions

• They were looking for very specific job experience which I didn't have in the area of Finance. The managers were mostly very conversational asking about career path and why I would be interested in the position.   Answer Question

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online at cisco careers, got a call from the hiring manager about 2 days later. Did a initial phone screening. This was in June, had several email communications on status, then a phone interview with what would have been one of my peers. Few weeks later after several email communications, I was advanced to 3 webex interviews on the same day with Management and Sr Management. All interviews went well, no stress from from anyone except the Sr Manager. Completed background check and references list and official Cisco application. I was told i was one of 2 finalist and the favored. This is now August, and I wait and wait patiently. Then on my follow up email i'm told that the req. was put on hold

Interview Questions

• Why do I have 2 masters degrees?   1 Answer

Digital Field Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview Process was 2 fold lasted about 2 hours.
    There was the telephone interview that lasted about 1 hour.
    Then I was invited to the office to speak to the Technical Manager, and lastly the Admin Manager.
    I did pretty well in the interview.
    I did not get all the questions right, but the main focus was how trainable the individual is.

I got an offer a couple of days later

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the OSI model
      Full Description & what purpose each serves on a Large White board
      1 Answer
    • a lot of Internet Protocol Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

Since I was out of town, I had a phone interview and then I was asked to fly in for a face to face interview.
    The interviews went well and I was told I was going to be offered the job but they had a reorganization and I had to wait until that was over.
    6 months later I was offered a similiar job with this company, which I accepted and I relocated cross country to start work.

Interview Questions

• Can you work as a technical support with many people who do not speak english as a primary language?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didn't negotiate too hard. I knew what the job was going to pay ahead of time and I was happy with that.