Cisco Systems Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.9

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and had a telephone interview with an agency which was just HR type questions. Following this there was another telephone interview this time with some hiring managers. The final step was an Assessment Centre at their UK HQ in Feltham. This day felt very relaxed and was made up of a group exercise, a skills test and an interview. The interviews were very low pressure and felt more like a chat than an interview and included a short presentation about myself. We were also given a variety of talks from members of the company and a tour of the site. There was also lots of opportunity to network with current employees of all levels.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the things on my CV   1 Answer

Graduate Associate Systems Engineer Uk ( London) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

The telephone is very much competence question ans 1 or two so called technical ( but i called general knowledge).
    The question were simply
    1.What do you know about Cisco, Product and services
    2.Give me a time etc... about three question.
    3.What is a cloud computing? I guess everyone would be able to answere this one
    4.Why should we hire you? This one was very direct but you will need to be prepared
    5.Give me in one sentence why you are applying to this role?

Jus remember that Every answer is marked out of 5 ( 1 very poor and 5 very good), You will definitely whether you have gone through by the end of the interview.
    The botom line is that you should all be ready and familiarize yourself with Cisco as a whole otherwise yo are burst.

Hope this will help

Interview Questions

• Give me in one sentence why you are applying to this role   Answer Question

Technology Transformation Consultant/Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Shambolic - outsourced offshore with little communication and forced short timescales to the point of being rude. I got a chase up for a requested interview time less than 2 hours after it was sent to me.

Anja Langer, who leads the EMEAR Cisco Consulting Services (CCS) practice, was part of the panel but left numerous times to take phone calls (lucky if she was there 50% of the time) - very unprofessional. Very little in the way of a vision as to how they will build out a vibrant practice - basically just sell more transformation engagements.

They have a desire to deliver transformation, but really are tied quite closely to the hardware.

After 5 interviews I only met 1 physical person. 4 interviews were over the phone and I still had questions as to what their vision was at the 5th interview.

Interview Questions

• Contrived case study. More tellingly, the case study did NOT draw out aspects of transformational approach unless you forced them in there...   Answer Question

Java Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview - really easy/standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary.
    Face to face interview with hiring managers @ Cisco HQ. A series of three one to one interviews and some of the questions were actually repeated. The three interviews had no technical questions, prior experience didn't seem to matter, they just wanted to know if I would fit within their team, if I had the right mentality and if this position would actually benefit me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)).

Interview

ridiculous - 5 interviews to get in - they also subject you to 3+ for internal moves.
    I found the process a bit of a joke, i was interviewed by so many people, they lose HC every quarter so if they don't fill the roles they have to wait for the HC to get opened again - often it doesn't so they lose the opportunity to fill the organisation. Its really tight on recruitment - really outside of America, HQ gets priority.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

long

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

i had a online webex interview.
    it waas a phone interview, very short, about 20 mins.
    very basic questions. what do u think about the company. what could u contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• what do u know about cisco   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

The process was professional, with a series of two interviews; phone and face to face.

Negotiation

It was all through my Contracting Agency / employer. There was a little negotiation, whereby we reached an agree-able decision for both parties. I was satisfied with the process

Associate Systems Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I just finish with my first interview, Cisco has changed the way of interview through the third part (Randstad Sourcing), so these people try to help you to get as high as score that possible, then they'll pass it to Cisco if you pass the first round.
    Questions was easy and straightforward, More about personal effectiveness at work, so make sure that you have example of teamwork in your mind and prepare for questions.
    Technical:
    What is Cloud
    What is Networking
    Non Technical
    What is Cisco
    Why Cisco must hire you

Interview Questions

• Hoe to persuade someone in group to get better result, ( You shouldn't mix it with leadership or managerial role, they after a specific situation to put your answer down).   1 Answer

Graduate Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Firstly, applied online via their graduate recruitment website. Shortly was called and asked offered a telephone interview. Once I had been told that I had passed the telephone interview, I was invited to submit a 2-minute video to Cisco. Once my video has been reviewed, I was invited to attend an assessment centre in London for the graduate scheme.

Associate Sales Representative (ASR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a very nice recruiter. The questions were "basic" (What do you know about Cisco ? / tell me about a time ...), we went through my resume quickly, I got asked to "sell him a smartphone" and at the end of the call my interviewer told me straight away that I passed this step.
    2nd round: Cisco sent me an email asking me to answer a given question within 5 days (2 minutes to answer)

Interview Questions

• What brand would you associate yourself with and why? How would you use that to your advantage when meeting a customer for the first time?   Answer Question