Cisco Systems Interview Questions in Morrisville, NC | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Virtual Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Morrisville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Very much like boarding a Southwest flight. It was like a cattle call. Zero chance to get a feel of the company style and atmosphere. They paraded you through the entire sales floor several times, as if you were a zoo animal. The entire process was very staged and not very interviewee-friendly. The people that you met with 1 on 1 seemed disinterested in the process as well. As if they would have rather been anywhere else than talking to you.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall any specific questions, but none of them were really worth remembering.   Answer Question

Virtual Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Morrisville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview is 3-4 hrs long.

Phone role play (attached) – each candidate will complete a simulated sales call (not Cisco-focused) with a strict 5 minute time limit
    Group meeting & introduction to Inside Sales management team
    Q & A with managers
     3: 1-on-1 interviews

Be sure to ask feedback throughout the entry interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?

What is the difference between software and hardware sales?

60 days from now how would you rank against the other new hires?

Do you see yourself as a team leader?

How do you feel about volunteering?

How do you think you did on your cold call?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Morrisville, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Six people interview with mostly analytical questions. There were not a lot of critical thinking question even though the respective position was of technical background. The interviewers seem to be critical of your purpose and future at the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you seek the position and where do you see yourself with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a lot of negotiation since this was my first full time position. I was disappointed with the benefits of the offer, but the experience was worth it.