Cisco Systems NCE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

3 part interview - tech, presentation, and core. Very smooth and professional. Asked general questions about me during core and the tech panel was basic troubleshooting scenario. Know TCP/IP and have a troubleshooting method ready to go.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

NCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

There was a written exam wid 50 Qs,20 apti and 30 tech.Wasnt too tuff.Then 3 interview rounds.Technical, Manegerial and HR.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions on networking.I dint know much abt NAT or DHCP   Answer Question

NCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Round 1: Written paper on data structures, networking,electronics and aptitude.
    Round 2: Technical questions on networking, c++ and data structures.Qustions were intended to analyse my knowledge on the defferent layers in networking and how the data flows from one layer to another.
    Round 3: In depth technical questions on networking and domain specific qustions
    Round 4: HR

NCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Cape Town (South Africa)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a long time ago, almost no technical questions, more or less revloves around interpersonal skills. I could have lied about a lot of things and no one cared to check, but it was friendly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave ur job   1 Answer