Cisco Systems Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.9

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Raleigh, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Program Manager who conducts work associated with the position advertised. Follow-on interview (if chosen) will be face-to-face with hiring manager. Took one week to set the phone interview, should be another week or two for the FTF, then one to two more for decision.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation where you needed to be agile in your prioritizing and workload management?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Program Manager Interview

Interview

I applied at a career fair while in university and a recruiter contacted me. There was first a phone conversation with recruiter and then three webex interviews before getting an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (South Florida, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a current manager. They contacted me by email and we arranged a time for the telephone conference. It was pleasant and it was conducted in both English and Spanish.

Interview Questions

• How you would you deal with difficult people in Latin America?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA).

Interview

five different people over four hours...a list of questions...a list of personality questions...speed round...tech round....team round. Several page document on how experience and how you would work....met with actual team working iwth, eng team, non tech team...they look for well rounded and aggressive leaders but truly colloborative players with other skills nad other interests...the self motivated to be the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Several reviewers have already submitted the interview process and it has already been very accurately described. First round was a phone screen with hiring manager. Second round was a series of 7 interviews ~45 minutes each on site. Couple of interviews were on WebEx. A few interviewers very thorough in reviewing the resume and asked questions on the projects that I worked on a few years ago. So be well prepared with what you have written on your resume.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Lengthy process - took about 6 week s to complete - Was asked the same question 6+ times ; They use WebEx. Some contract agencies are not good communicators which makes the process difficult at times.

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

All interviews with the company were conducted via phone. Four total interview phone calls in total. Recruiter solicited interview from a careerbuilder.com resume search. The friendliest people during an interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Competitive salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was thorough and straight to the point. The interviewer wanted to know about my experience in the technology field and my approach to customer management. We spoke about the division I was interviewing for and how that might apply to my skill set.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Initial screening, phone interviews and face to face interview by a panel of 3-4 full time employees and managers. Selection process is pretty good. Only a small percentage of candidates get selected for face to face interviews. Be prepared.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Lengthy Process. Took almost 4 months. 3 phone interview rounds followed by 3 onsite rounds in San Jose. Because of the Program Management nature of the role, it was mostly behavioral questions with little to no technical one's

Interview Questions

• Mostly on resume based work experience and relevant behavioral questions   1 Answer