Cisco Systems Project Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

For the internship, I had two behavioral interviews. One was from a new hire and the other from my (potential) manager. The interview was conducted through WebEx and was very laid back. No hard questions, really trying to gauge cultural fit and interest in the field

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Project Management?   Answer Question
  • Why are you interested in Cisco?   Answer Question
  • What is your level of interest in our current projects? What do you think you could bring to the table with our current projects?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (East Lansing, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus career fair followed by interview. I had met the recruiter at an on campus case competition and followed up with meeting at the career fair. After that I had an in person interview the day fter the career fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Apex, NC).

Interview

I had 4 interviews was not choosen. 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face. Lots of questions. I felt qualified. I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a project you created   1 Answer

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not interesting as the interviewers seemed unprepared and tired. Also, they kept emphasizing the time limit and seemed to handle a crisis situation (the audio on webex didn't work) with panic and blame. They kept asking if I had questions even after asking them 3 questions. Be prepared to talk a lot if this is the situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of
      What are your hobbies
      Tell me how you handled a difficult teammate
      What gets you up in the morning   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Started with connection I had from working at company before. Brought in two different times for interviewing, each time was interviewed by four to five people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my technical experience, when I was interviewing for a role in employee communications.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing I was able to negotiate was a start date.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, interviewer very friendly, no hard questions. They told me I was successful and they will get in touch to arrange a formal face-to-face interview, after a month they emailed me saying I was unsuccessful... ridiculous

Interview Questions

• What tech related interests do I have outside of work   1 Answer

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in December 2012.

Interview

Long, straight forward, precise and concise. It was a panel interview with team members - it followed by a phone conversation with HR , with questions more about personality, salara expectations and soft skills to check if I was a match with Cisco´s culture and values.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Finance, like Revenue, Budget and project management matters   Answer Question