Cisco Systems Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

3.6

Virtual Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview was with the lead CSM manager, followed up by the sales manager. Currently waiting for a response regarding whether I passed the second interview or not.

The interview process is very easy, whether you are doing it face to face or via Cisco's proprietary video conferencing software (WebEx). The questions are great questions, that really dive into whether you would be a good fit for the role or not.

Interview Questions

• If a customer has been purchasing the top of the line 100k product, but you find out the product is overboard and the customer wants to purchase a cheaper product, what do you tell the account manager?   1 Answer

Partner Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Smooth but slow. Went through one face to face interview and another phone interview. Total 2 rounds. It took a while for the hiring manager to reply on the status. As this was a contract role, the procedures was managed by the job agency once I was offered the role.

Interview Questions

• Share with them my previous work experience and why I was moving back to Singapore   1 Answer

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Long, too many interviews and interviewers, and overdone. Too many interviews make you feel it is to cover their backside in case wrong hire. Had 7-9 interviews. Interviewers were knowledgeable and polished. Process took about 2-3 months.

Interview Questions

• - Standard questions, product knowledge questions, situational handling questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No comments

Enterprise Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Worked with internal recruiters which have since left
    Overall interview experience was positive with 5+ interviews taking place.

Interview Questions

• Not big on crazy questions like some tech companies, overall normal question base.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficulty was with the negotiations for package, internal recruiters was reading from a sheet to sell benefits of the company, even though many did not apply to my situation. When I tried to dispute some of the benefits that recruiter was telling me about, I was told off and ended up having to deal with hiring manager. Internal recruiting team is much stronger now, probably as result of others similar to my experience.

Business Development Manager - Wireless Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Experience in handling wireless projects. Best WINS. Best Losses. Telephone interviews from multiple locations. Outcome unknown till the end. Lots of internal people applying for same post so be prepared for a very tough interview path ahead.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2012.

Interview

First I had to submit a video for two mins, later i got a call for a phone interview which is mainly based on basic networking and behavioral questions. Finally I was called for a assessment center round which is one full day at the cisco industry. I am still waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• Role PLay is very difficult so do all your research and ask as many questions as possible, be conversational.   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Video Submission
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Assessment Center (Competency based interview, role play, written test, presentation)

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part is role play: Gathering requirements from the customer during an initial sales meeting   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2011.

Interview

There are a total of 7 Interviews. It involves all the stakeholders which you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges you face and how did you overcome them.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2011.

Interview

Bad experience, the recruiter only wanted to close the requisition rather than being helpful in any way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It happened with the hiring manager who was much better than the recruiter.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very stringent but is good to shortlist the right experienced candidate. between 5-9 rounds of interviews. Went through 5 rounds of interviews comprising interviewers from Sales, engineering, business development etc. Cramped 3 rounds of interview in a single days which is quite taxing.