Cisco Systems Systems Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interview

I worked for a Channel Partner and when Cisco needed a second SE in Austin I was Hired. Recommended by local Cisco Employees and I had 2 interviews one with the SEM and one with the Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• I had to prove to myself that I was technical enough for a SE position at Cisco.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Istanbul (Turkey)) in December 2012.

Interview

Had 6 interviews in total including SEM, senior SEM, account managers, SE Director and country manager. Once they have the rack they want to hire asap as there is no proof the rack will be open for so long! FUnny but true, started my 9 years career under these circumstances.
    I have a CCIE certification so didn't get a single technology related question.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Standard recruiter phone call screening. Then I had a in-person meeting with the HR manager for personality test. After that I had a group interview with 3 future colleagues to go over my skills and past projects. Lastly I had an interview with a hiring manager to talk about my expectations and his expectations on the role, salary expectations, and career path.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2008.

Interview

Interview with more than 6 people for the position. The whole process took more than two months from the initial call. Internal recruiters are excellent and will coordinate all the necessary phone calls and meetings. Had several interview with AM, Consultant Engineers, BDM and several member of the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is competitive and offer will be based on existing salary.