Cisco Systems Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was very confusing. The hiring manager changed the job description, did not allow the recruiting team to be involved, and would continually misrepresent the position. It appeared only certain H1B candidates would be considered.

Interview Questions

• Please code the Fibonacci sequence such that the number of characters presented was a variable.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

could be orgnized better, one of my interviewer didn't show up. Nothing too special, similar to most industry hiring

Interview Questions

• i don't remember anything particularly difficult or un expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied for a Technical Lead position. Had 2 round of interviews, all very standard questions on explaining your projects and some basic C questions on linked lists.
    Got offer within a week of the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Depth first search of graph for finding fastest path in a 2-d matrix of 1s and 0s, where 0s meant path is available.   Answer Question

Offer was very low, and grade was not as advertised in job position.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in April 2010.

Interview

Phone screen followed by full day interview on site

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Very technically detailed.

Interview Questions

• Describe how specific protocols work, whiteboard it out.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very very long. This was back in 2006. It started off with a recruiter calling you to start the process. There were a bunch of forms to fill, and after a few phone calls the first round of interview was set up. But then this being such a big company there were miscommunications with the timing and the people in the interview panel. The interview process was good. There were 2 technical rounds and then an interview with Sr. Mgmt.

Interview Questions

• an open ended question about how many signals there are in san jose and how would you find that out   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

You would have a talk with manager of the team first and then upper level manager/director. Some technical questions will be thrown out. But you should have more talks to present your personalities.

Interview Questions

• Very deep level questions on the knowledge the job requires.   Answer Question