Cisco Systems User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA).

Interview

After two rounds of phone interviews, I was invited for an on-site interview. I felt they were very unprofessional about the interviews, one designer kept asking me if I created the icons in my portfolio.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

User Experience Designer Interview

Interview

Talk with hiring manager and he/she will move forward with a lead designer in the team. Process of interview: self-intro, why you are interested in Cisco, what you are interested in, tell me about some projects you have done on the portfolio: what challenges you have encountered, Questions?

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. But they do care a lot about your projects on the portfolio. "What did you learn from this project"   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in February 2011.

Interview

meet with peer designers and front end developers, last met product managers, did a design exercise, present the design and did Q&A

Interview Questions

• a designer is successful with one project but not another, what went wrong?   Answer Question