Cisco Systems Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor

Cisco Systems Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

This is an OpenDNS office. The interviewer is very kind and friendly. He asks me lots of questions about my project experiences. And he asks me some technical words about network security. In the last part, I asked him some questions about Cisco and network security.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

45-min phone interview with Hardware Group manager.
    Professionally done, asked a lot of technical questions to test my hardware knowledge.
    There were a few behavioural questions thrown in at the end.
    If I were to be interviewed for the same position again, I'd better prepare myself.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Standard recruiter phone call screening. Then I had a in-person meeting with the HR manager for personality test. After that I had a group interview with 3 future colleagues to go over my skills and past projects. Lastly I had an interview with a hiring manager to talk about my expectations and his expectations on the role, salary expectations, and career path.