Citadel Federal Credit Union Interview Questions in Exton, PA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.3

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

After aplying online I received a phone call, from the recruiter after some questions the interview was scheduled for the next week, I had to complete 2 assesments before the interview. 2 weeks later I had an interview with the branch manager and the same week I got the offer, I had to complete a back ground check and a drug screen test to be hired, as in most financial institution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation that you had in your previous job and how did you handled it   1 Answer

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA).

Interview

Applied on line and was called for an interview. It was confusing because the branch manager wasnt available so I had to interview at the headquarters in Exton.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior experience?
      What was a challenging situation I can describe and how did I handle it?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I first went to the main headquarters to have my first interview with the recruiter. Then when I got home I had to do a few tests online. One had to do with dealing with money and the other was situational. I had my second interview with the branch manager and I got a call by the end of the business day that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of a time I went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews. Two in one day, if the hr rep likes you they will push you to meet the hiring manager asap. Then almost two weeks later met with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate they are one of the highest paying financial institutions when it comes to retail.

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

HR was very friendly, The interview with the assistant manager was intimidating due to their lack of experience in the role. From a personality stand point I can see an issue with the assistant manager if hired. The manager of the department seemed straight forward but also hard to read. He seemed as if he "was in character" during the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by HR rep then managers came in shortly after. They asked a few questions and were focused on sales. They seemed like wannabe commercial bankers operating as credit union managers. I should have gone with gut instinct and not accepted

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very smooth, impressive introduction to the company, beautiful corporate center!
    I was called by an HR representative and was then invited to interview with management. Two interviews back to back. If they think you are talented you will hear back!

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. The only thing unexpected was not being grilled for sales numbers. In my previous life, I felt like I walked around with a scarlet numbner on my forehead which was my sales goal and the higher the number the better chances I had of moving up. They actually want to know about your interpersonal and coaching skills because face it if you are a borderline sociopath who only cares about numbers you have a better chance at TD bank than Citadel.
      They like to get to know you and your experiences. The questions are not difficult just be honest! Citadel likes a well rounded applicant, someone that is good in operations, coaching and buisness development. Their expectations are very fair. They also do a background check and will not just take anyone off the street because they need help.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted what I was offered. It was pretty simple. I gave them the range I wanted and they met my minimum requirements.